HDD Temperature Pro 4.0.16
HDD Temperature Pro 4.0.16 Ranking & Summary
HDD Temperature Pro 4.0.16 description
HDD Temperature Pro 4.0.16 is a great tool allowing you to avoid hard drive failures and associated data loss by offering an early warning about the disks overheating or being too cold. HDD Temperature can shut down the PC if there is a critical overheat, while moderate overheating is dealt with email alerts. This software can also get extended information about the disk, and see basic disk health statistics for all types of hard drives including IDE/PATA, SATA, SCSI, and USB disks.
HDD Temperature incorporates the results of researches in hard drive reliability, adding lower temperature thresholds to warn about disks being too cool as well as too hot. Statistically, newer hard drives are more sensitive to working temperatures being too low while older disks are more susceptible to higher working temperatures. HDD Temperature now protects against both temperature extremes.
Keep information safe and prevent data loss by controlling your disks temperature and health status. HDD Temperature gathers and reports general health information of your hard disk, reporting possible issues well ahead of time. In case of a severely used disk with higher chances of failure, HDD Temperature advises about a replacement.
HDD Temperature is designed to keep overheating under control no matter whether or not a user is logged in to the system. Running as a system service, HDD Temperature can alert you or a network administrator by email or even go as far as shutting down the PC if more than a moderate overheating occurs. System administrators can set up HDD Temperature with no user-accessible interface in service-only mode. Service operation ensures that HDD Temperature works without triggering any Vistas UAC prompts, does not require administrative privileges or a logged-in user.
HDD Temperature is not limited to thermal control, and reports all kinds of information about the disks, including the disk OEM, its exact model number and the number of hours the disk has been used.
- HDD Temperature Revamped. The 4th generation of HDD Temperature has been re-designed and re-coded from the scratch for faster performance and smaller footprint than ever before.
- Brand-New User Interface.The new interface of HDD Temperature is geared towards users. It's simpler to use and easier to understand. All information about your hard drive is laid out conveniently by the drive letter.
- Detailed Report on Your Hard Drives. All you ever wanted to know about your hard disks is fully disclosed by HDD Temperature 4. Learn about who manufactured your disk and when, the exact model number and the number of hours the disk has been used. Oh, and it monitors and reports the disks' temperatures, too!
- Supports All Kinds of Disks. New-generation HDD Temperature supports all types of hard drives in a single tool, including IDE, Serial ATA, SCSI, and even USB.
- Basic Disk Health Control. Prevent data loss due to hard disk failures! The updated HDD Temperature now reports basic information about the health of your hard disks, thus increasing data safety and storage reliability of your entire system. Detailed disk health reports are available with HDDlife, a dedicated disk health monitor.
- Easily Affordable. HDD Temperature is priced to sell. Is €12 too high a price for peace of mind and safety of your data?
- Technical Information
- HDD Temperature 4 is easily usable even in limited user accounts, and does not require administrative privileges to run. It does not trigger Vista's UAC prompts, too!
- The disk temperature monitor can be used in non-interactive mode by network administrators. All communications such as email notifications and turning off workstations are performed from within a system service, and do not require user interaction or logged-in users.
Enhancements: some bugs fixed.
- Standard PC
- IDE or SCSI hard drive
HDD Temperature Pro 4.0.16 Screenshot
HDD Temperature Pro 4.0.16 Keywords
Bookmark HDD Temperature Pro 4.0.16
HDD Temperature Pro 4.0.16 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.