idlebackup V1.16b Ranking & Summary
idlebackup V1.16b description
Idlebackup is a very easy-to-use program which lets you simply restore, select directories, remove unused files, copy changed files, and much more... The easy to use backup program also suited for non-advanced users. Download the program here right now!
- Easy to use backup program suited for non-advanced users.
- Easy restore, select directories and/or files to restore.
- Incremental backup, selected directories and files are copied to a set backup path (1:1).
- The first backup is a full backup, then each next backup will copy only changed files, no files are deleted (if option "Synchronize backup" is set to off).
- Option "Synchronize backup" can remove unused files, so only files that are also present on the source hard-disk are kept. See backup description.
- Manual or Automatic backup (with a set interval time) during idle time of the computer.
- Interval time from 1 minute - 30 days.
- In Automatic mode Idlebackup will work invisibly in the background, and only if idle (no keys,mouse actions detected). Status is visible by icon color in system tray
- After a manually started backup, you can select to shutdown Windows
- Can also copy large files > 2Gb.
- Backup mail data of Thunderbird, Outlook, Outlook Express (see site idlebackup.nl, usage examples)
- Backup medium = hard-disk/usb-stick/usb-drive or network.
- Normal windows installation/deinstallation.
- With backup option 3 (computer name in backup path) suited for making backups from multiple computers to one external storage (USB-hard-disk).
- Logfile and 5 backup settings.
Improvements of this version: Major Bugfix, when minimizing the form and press icon to show it again, tree settings were lost.
idlebackup V1.16b Screenshot
idlebackup V1.16b Keywords
Bookmark idlebackup V1.16b
idlebackup V1.16b Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.