Input Director 1.2
Input Director 1.2 Ranking & Summary
Input Director 1.2 description
Input Director is designed for those folks that have two (or more) Windows systems set up at home. Using Input Director, you can position the monitors of your systems side-by-side and then control all of them via one keyboard/mouse. To transition which system youre controlling is as simple as moving the cursor off the screen on one system and itll pop up on the next screen (similar to a multi-monitor setup) or via a hotkey combo.
Input Director also lets you share clipboard contents, so you can copy from one machine, switch over to another and then paste. This also works for files that are in network shared directories.
New features include:
* Data Encryption between slaves and the master is now available using the Advanced Encryption System (AES) cipher with a 128, 192 or 256-bit key
* Screenedge transitions wont occur whilst a mouse button is depressed
* Slave IP addresses can optionally be cached to minimise lag on transitions to slaves
* If a slave is shutdown or restarted the master will automatically skip it
* slaves will inform their master that theyre unavailable if theyre put on stand by or hibernated and then inform the masters when the systems re-awake
* Masters and slaves attempt to connect and confirm each others availabilities on startup
* The master can now periodically scan skipped/unavailable slaves to see if they are available
* Changed the method used to send data across to slaves to improve the responsiveness of the mouse
* Fix a bug for Vista masters in which a powered down slave causes periodic pauses
* Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Whats new in this version: * Data Encryption * Slaves contact masters on startup/shutdown/hibernate/standby * Improved performance * Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
Input Director 1.2 Screenshot
Input Director 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Input Director 1.2
Input Director 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.