IZArc2Go 3.81 Build 1550
IZArc2Go 3.81 Build 1550 Ranking & Summary
IZArc2Go 3.81 Build 1550 description
IZArc2Go 3.81 Build 1550 brings you a useful version of IZArc. Just drop it on any USB Flash Drive and you will have full functional archive utility wherever you go. You don't have to install anything on the computer's hard disk. IZArc2Go has all features of IZArc except that it can not be integrated into the Explorer shell menu and it is not possible to associate any archive file type with it.
IZArc is the best freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO. With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools.
It allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, view and write comments and many more. IZArc has also build-in multilanguage support.
With IZArc you can open CD image files like ISO, BIN, CDI and NRG.It is also possible to convert such files from one type to another (BIN to ISO, NRG to ISO). If you need to send large files to your colleagues, friends or customers who may not have archiving tool you can easily create self-extracting archive that can be extracted by simple double click.
IZArc can be configured to run your preferred Anti-Virus scanner when you open any archives.
IZArc supports 256-bit AES encryption to secure your data.IZArc is integrated in Windows so you can perform all archiving operations by using right-click menus in Windows Explorer.
- Create an archive
- Add files to an existing archive
- Delete files from an existing archive
- Extract files from an existing archive
- Test an archive file
- Convert archive
- Convert CD Images
- Repair broken archive
- Searching for any files in many archives
- Favorite Folders
- Obtaining a detailed list of files and information like compression rate, path, or size from an archive file
- Supports both long and short 8.3 filenames
- Disk spanning from and to multiple diskettes or other removable media
- Implementing the possibility to sort the list items by name size, date and etc.
- Full Drag & Drop support
- CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI)
- Integrating in Windows Explorer context menu
- Automatic installation of most software distributed in archive files
- Add/View comments in an archive
- By double-clicking onto a file in the file list, it's opened with the program associated to this file type
- CheckOut feature
- Create a self-extracting archive
- E-mail an archive
- Checking for new updates
- Build-in multilanguage support
- Virus Scan feature
- UU/XX/MIME Encode/Decode
- Create Multi-Volume Set
- Merge Multi-Volume Set
- UnSFX (Convert self-extracting (SFX) .EXE files to standard archives)
- Encrypt files using Rijandael - AES (256-bits) encryption
- Zip encryption (WinZip 9 compatible)
- BZip compression for ZIP archives
- Decrypt (.ize) files
- Fixed zip files and folders with non English names, Split/Merge Zip archives containing non English filenames, extract CAB SFX archives,
- Show the amount of extracted files from TGZ archives,
- Updated translations.
- Fixed: Split/Merge Zip archives containing non English filenames
IZArc2Go 3.81 Build 1550 Screenshot
IZArc2Go 3.81 Build 1550 Keywords
Bookmark IZArc2Go 3.81 Build 1550
IZArc2Go 3.81 Build 1550 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.