Keepit UNLIMITED 2.1.0
Keepit UNLIMITED 2.1.0 Ranking & Summary
Keepit UNLIMITED 2.1.0 description
Keepit UNLIMITED 2.1.0 offers you a tool which can help you to get unlimited space for all of your irrelaceable files.
How does it work?
1. Backup comfiguration:
- Install the Keepit client. In order to get started with your easy and automatic daily bacup, you must install the Keepit client. The client can be downloaded fast and easy to install.
- Save your digital key. When you log into the client for the first time, you are asked to save your digital key. The key is your assurance that only you are able to access your encrypted files. Print the key or save it on an USB-disk, send it to your work email or another place where you can find it again - in case you need to restore a backup.
- What must the backup contain? Keepit automatically finds the default folders windows normally saves pictures, songs and documents in. You can easily add or remove the foldes you want Keepit to backup. If you have saved your files in another folder than the default windows folder, then you can select the correct folder under the advanced setting.
- Backup every day. Keepit by default creates a backup every day. However, if you want it another way, you configure which days Keepit should start the backup.
- Compression. To save time and bandwidth Keepit compresses your files before they are transfered to our backup servers.
- Encryption. Before transfering anything over the internet, it is encrypted using your private key. This means that no one else can intercept and look in your files.
2. Transferring files to Keepit
- Secure transfer: Keepit uses an encrypted connection with a high level of security for transfering files to our data centers.
- Speed and the internet: The internet is cleverly done. If your data can't make it one way to our servers, they will just take another route. This is why the internet is usually drawn as a cloud or a web - there is always some way to your destination.
- Stability: Should your backup be interrupted due to lost connection, the Keepit client will resume the backup from where it stopped, when the connection has been reestablished. When a backup is resumed Keepit analyses the local files on your computer and compares them to the ones on our servers. If there are any new or changed files, Keepit will include those in the continued backup. This way you are always ensured an updated backup at Keepit.
3. Back up storage
- Keepit server clusters: Your backups are saved encrypted at Keepit, preventing everyone else but you from accessing them.
- Managing your backup: At keepit we have a number of server clusters, constantly keeping an eye on your account. The servers receive data and monitors and synchronises files on your PC with the safety copies stored by us.
- Storage and security: Keepit has storage facilities in both Lyngby and Copenhagen. Your backup is in both facilities and is synchronised between the two locations. This is done behind a firewall and your files are encrypted for maximum security.
4. Restoring your files
- Reinstall the client: If you need to restore your files to a new PC, you will need to install the Keepit client on the new PC first. Aftwards you log in using your e-mail and password, and then you import your private digital key.
- How to restore your files: Under the 'Restore' tab in your Keepit client, all your backups are listed. You can also see the latest restore you've done. Pick the backup you want to restore.
- The process: The administration server will now start finding your files in our storage center. A folder will be created on your desktop (or another destination of your choice). When your backup is ready to be restored it will be transfered to that folder on your computer.
- The result: When the restore is done you will find the complete collection of files in your restore folder and the restore will be listed in your client.
- Simple. After installing the Keepit software well take care of the rest. Keepit will automatically do a backup every day without requiring you to do anything. Your PCs default folders are automatically backed up - and you can easily add and remove folders to be included in your backup.
- Automatic. Keepit automatically does backup every day. No need to launch an application, remember to insert blank cd-roms or connect an external harddrive. Nothing. When the machine is on it performs backup every day. Off for a couple of days? No prob - Keepit detects it and does a fresh backup as soon as possible.
- Secure. Your files are encrypted before they ever leave your PC. The transfer to Keepit is done over a secure connection before the encrypted files are stored at the Keepit serverfacilities. Thats double up on security - just like your Internet bank. When you create an account you get a private key ensuring that you are the only one who can access and read your private files.
- Unlimited space. With Keepit UNLIMITED you get the space you need for your backup. No need to know if you require the 2, 3, 7, 12 or 17 GB package. No need for a calculator or magic ball to guesstimate how many photos you might be taking the comming year. Just press start and well backup what you got.
- Safe storage. Feel safe that your backup is safe at a place which is safe. Your backup is stored in a professional and monitored storage environment with redundant power and connection. Our facilities are located at two separate locations, both near the main Internet infrastructure ensuring optimal data transfer speed.
- Low cost. Keepit is the low cost solution to your backup needs. Try comparing time it will take before you have spend the same amount of money on keepit.com, as you would for an external hard drive, or the pile of cd-roms you would need to keep creating current backups of your files yourse
- Keepit.com now supports open files via windows shadow copy and an improved first run experience.
- Internet Connection,
- Minimum 30MB of free space
Keepit UNLIMITED 2.1.0 Screenshot
Keepit UNLIMITED 2.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Keepit UNLIMITED 2.1.0
Keepit UNLIMITED 2.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.