Kernel Exchange OST to PST 7.05.01
Kernel Exchange OST to PST 7.05.01 Ranking & Summary
Kernel Exchange OST to PST 7.05.01 description
Kernel Exchange OST to PST 7.05.01 uses more faster conversion algorithm to convert the unusable Microsoft Exchange Offline Storage (.OST) file to a usable Personal Storage (.PST) file that can be used with Microsoft Outlook. Software recovers all components from ost file including emails, contacts, tasks, notes and journals. Supports MS Exchange Server 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0 Version 7.05.01 provides save options: .PST, .MSG and .EML to save the recovered emails from .OST file.
Kernel Recovery for OST is a advance exchange ost recovery tool to recover emails from Microsoft Exchange offline storage (.ost) files that are not usable due to exchange account deletion or some other reason.
In case of Microsoft Exchange server downtime due to server crash, accidental user account deletion, database corruption etc., the exchange offline storage files (.ost) on the client computer still contain the mail messages and all other items of your Exchange mail account. Kernel Recovery for OST uses advance algorithm to scan the orphaned or damaged exchange offline storage files (.ost) and recover your email messages and other items as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in data disaster. It can successfully recovers emails from OST files created using Microsoft Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003 and 2007 and give access to inaccessible offline ost file emails.
During exchange ost recovery process a complete and intensive scan of the ost file is performed to locate all the emails with their complete attachment. After the complete scanning the email messages, including folders, posts, appointments, contacts, tasks, meeting requests, distribution lists, task requests, journals and notes found in the ost file is displayed in a tree like structure from where you can easily verify recovered email messages and save them separately into a PST file to a user specified folder. It automatically creates a profile in outlook to save your emails, so you don't need to import the pst file to outlook.
Free Demo software available with disabled saving option and only displays preview of recovered emails and other items. User needs to purchase Full version in order to save the recovered e-mails and other items.
- Recover mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, contacts, tasks, meeting requests, distribution lists, task requests, journals and notes.
- Recovers email properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date.
- Recover mail messages in Plain Text, RTF and HTML format
- Recovers attachments, including the documents and images attached to messages and embedded in HTML bodies.
- Recovers password protected OST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption are supported.
- Converts OST file to PST file
- Recovered items are saved in Personal Storage (.pst) file that are readable by Microsoft Outlook and other compatible email clients.
- Version 7.05.01 provides save options: .PST, .MSG and .EML to save the recovered e-mails from .OST file.
- Installation Support - Operating System
- Windows 95 with Internet explorer 4.0, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 with internet explorer 4.0, Windows 2000 Upto Service Pack 4,
- Windows XP (Home, Professional) Upto Service Pack 2, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Vista.
- Minimum Memory Requirement
- 64 MB
- Disk Space Requirement
- 10 MB of Free Space
Kernel Exchange OST to PST 7.05.01 Screenshot
Kernel Exchange OST to PST 7.05.01 Keywords
Bookmark Kernel Exchange OST to PST 7.05.01
Kernel Exchange OST to PST 7.05.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.