Linux File Recovery 1.0
Linux File Recovery 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Linux File Recovery 1.0 description
Linux File Recovery 1.0 is an ideal recovery software which supports recovering linux files after a crashed partitions, formatted partition or virus attack on Windows & Ext2/Ext3 linux file systems.
Advanced Linux Data Recovery software is easy to find and recovers lost & corrupted linux data Ext2/Ext3 Linux volumes. Data Recovery Linux software provides Linux Data Recovery from IDE/EIDE/ATA & SCSI hard disk. The software Key Features provides Linux Partition Recovery form formatted linux partition. Recover Data for Linux best Data Recovery Linux tool to recover lost, deleted linux data from crashed linux partition. Advanced and updated Linux File Recovery tool performs complete scan of damaged linux disk and try to recognize lost partitions and restore the linux file. Data Recovery Software for Linux is Supported linux data recovery are Serial ATA hard disks, IDE hard disk drives, External USB Drives, Fire wire Drives.
Linux Data Recovery software is best Data Recovery Linux to recovers data from Windows & Ext2 and Ext3 File system Volumes on all flavors of Linux including Red Hat Linux, TurboLinux, Suse, Debian, Ubuntu, & SCO.
It is a professional tool to restore and salvage the lost linux data from corrupt and damged partitions. This program has been created by using Linux Operating systems and supports Linux Recovery from Ext2, Ext3.
- Virus or Trojan attacks Linux Data Recovery
- Files accidentally deleted
- Accidental shutdowns
- Bad sectors
- Software malfunction
- Hardware malfunction
- Supports Ext2, Ext3 File System & Provides Linux Recovery.
- Recovers lost data from corrupted, damaged & deleted partitions of Linux based Operating system.
- Recover & restore lost data from missing or lost files & folders.
- Recover Data if Super Block or Inode List is damaged.
- File Filter feature – To recover specific files with specific extensions.
- Find feature – To recover specific files with specific extensions.
- Pentium II 400 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- Minimum 10 MB Space
- An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 9x/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/2003.
- At least 32 MB of RAM, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
- Install and Run Recover Data for Linux under WinNT/2000/XP/2003.
Linux File Recovery 1.0 Screenshot
Linux File Recovery 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Linux File Recovery 1.0
Linux File Recovery 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Stellar Phoenix Linux - Data Recovery Software 4.0
- Acronis Backup & Recovery Server for Linux 10.0
- Data Recovery on Linux 1.1
- Professional Data Recovery Software 1.1
- Get Data Back for Linux 1.0Get Data Back for Linux 1.0
- HDD Data Recovery Software 1.1
- Unistal ReiserFS Data Recovery Software 11.06.07
- Data Recovery Softwares 1.1