Macrium Reflect Free Edition 4.2 build 2082
Macrium Reflect Free Edition 4.2 build 2082 Ranking & Summary
Macrium Reflect Free Edition 4.2 build 2082 description
Macrium Reflect Free Edition 4.2 build 2082 will not make you disappointed because it is such an effective and convenient award winning disk imaging solution for free.
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and e-mails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
Macrium Reflect supports backup to local, network and USB drives as well as burning to all DVD formats.
- Backup & Restore Features
- Fil e Backup IconFile Backup
- Create a single backup file of one or more folders on you hard disk
- Include and exclude filter ensures that you only backup relevant files.
- Browse the backup file as a virtual FAT32 hard drive in Windows Explorer.
- Files in use by Windows (such as Outlook .pst files) are backed up even when locked!
- Multiple compression levels.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD)
- Optionally exclude system and hidden files.
- Supports Incremental and Differential backups.
- Password protect backups to prevent unauthorized access.
- Restore specific files or the entire backup.
- Restore to any location.
- Backup Disk Imaging
- Create a single backup file of a complete hard disk
- Create a single backup file of one or many partitions
- Restore a partition to a different type. e.g. a logical partition can be restored as a bootable primary partition
- Resize the restored partition. A hard disk upgrade can easily be performed by increasing the partition to fill the new disk.
- Track 0 (The Master Boot Record) is saved with all backups.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD).
- Disk image can be created whilst Windows is in use. A special driver ensures that the disk image represents an exact point in time and will not be affected by disk access that may occur during the backup process.
- Verify images. Images (Backup files) can be separately verified or automatically verified before restore.
- System files such as 'pagefile.sys' and 'hiberfil.sys' are not included in the image. This reduces the final backup file size.
- Three compression levels can be selected to optimize between file size and speed.
- Password protect images to prevent unauthorized access.
- AES 256 bit encryption for ultimate security.
- Set image filenames automatically.
- Save your backup definitions as XML files and execute them with a single click from your desktop.
- Includes VBScript integration and a VBScript generator for unparalleled control of the backup process.
- Schedule Scheduling Features
- Schedule daily, weekly or monthly.
- Unattended completion.
- Automatic incremental / differential images.
- Automatic disk space management for local / remote hard drives.
- Full logging of all backup operations. HTML log reports are generated and can be viewed using Reflect's built in browser.
Enhancements: Include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003 and Server 2008. 32 and native 64 Bit.
Macrium Reflect Free Edition 4.2 build 2082 Screenshot
Macrium Reflect Free Edition 4.2 build 2082 Keywords
Bookmark Macrium Reflect Free Edition 4.2 build 2082
Macrium Reflect Free Edition 4.2 build 2082 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.