Master Voyager 2.00
Master Voyager 2.00 Ranking & Summary
Master Voyager 2.00 description
Master Voyager 2.00 is used for creating protected DVD/CD discs and USB Memory Sticks. It creates protected areas on the media and it is needed to enter password to see protected contents. Protected Disc/USB Stick is fully autonomous and does not need any special software installed on computer. It has strong encryption of protected contents. Advanced Encryption Standard 256 bit is used to protect your records. AES is new Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) and used to protect sensitive information by U.S.Government organizations (and others).
You do not need to buy special CD burning software. No need to have Master Voyager software on computer to read protected media. Every protected disc/usb stick contains AutoPlay module. You just need to insert disc into CD Drive (or connect your Flash Stick to USB port) and it will ask password to continue. The only requirement is to have Windows Vista/XP/2000 (32 or 64 bit) and CDROM/USB port. The protected media does NOT install any software to the target computer. It is fully autonomous. Download and try 30 days evaluation version for free of charge.
- Password protection for DVD-R/DVD-RW/CD-R/CD-RW
- Password protection for USB Flash Memory Sticks
- Strong encryption - AES 256 bit
- Embedded CD/DVD burning module.
- Every protected CD disc/usb stick contains AutoPlay module. No need to have special software to read protected media.
- Windows Vista Compatible: both 32 bit and x64 versions!
- New version contains new tool "Partition Explorer". It is a small program being added to the protected media (CD/DVD/USB memory stick).
- Autoplay module of protected media detects this situation and provides two options: (1) relaunch program as administrator (and provide admin's password) to continue or (2) Open secure partitions in Partition Explorer (it does not need admin's permission at all. Even under limited user account).
- Partition Explorer is just Vista Explorer like program but with two file panes. In one pane you can open secure partition contents (by providing password, of course), in another pane you open folder on hard drive. Using Partition Explorer you can copy files from secure partition to other folder. Yes, it is not so handy as on the fly decryption with virtual hard drives (it is default behaviour of the autoplay module), but it at least gives you possibility to get access to your protected files under any circumstances.
- Many changes to the Mobile Voyager program (also autoplay module on protected media, it provides on the fly decryption - access to the protected partitions). It now looks more attractive and it is more handy on operation.
- Added ability to upgrade autoplay modules by new versions on protected media by single click on toolbar's button. We release new versions often and this feature gives you ability to upgrade "firmware" on your protected media.
Requirements: 20 mb of free HDD space
Master Voyager 2.00 Screenshot
Master Voyager 2.00 Keywords
Bookmark Master Voyager 2.00
Master Voyager 2.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.