Mbox2xml 2.03 Ranking & Summary
Mbox2xml 2.03 description
Mbox2xml 2.03 comes as an efficient as well as convenient to use email archiver for Mozilla Thunderbird, which extracts messages from the mbox format used by Mozilla Thunderbird and stores them in an XML format, that can be viewed as web pages in a browser.
Backing up emails can be a cumbersome task, and the results are often not very user friendly nor easily accessible. These are the two main reasons why Mbox2xml was created.
- Extracts emails, including attachments, from one or more mbox files and stores them in XML files and attachment directories respectively.
- Can generate an XSL stylesheet which transforms the XML into an easy to use webpage, which allows you to sort and browse the messages by date and thread.
- Contains both a commandline version and one with a graphical user interface.
- Emails can be exported for a given date range, or new messages can be appended to an already existing export.
- Fixed permission issues with Windows Vista/7 and some small bug fixes.
- Windows All
Mbox2xml 2.03 Screenshot
Mbox2xml 2.03 Keywords
Bookmark Mbox2xml 2.03
Mbox2xml 2.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.