MiddleClick 1.4 Ranking & Summary
MiddleClick 1.4 description
MiddleClick 1.4 displays a dashboard of your favorite applications and websites when activated, to allow you to automate many common tasks, such as completing online forms, selecting the menu options of an application or inserting standard blocks of text.
MiddleClick runs in the background on your computer waiting for you to click the middle button or scroll-wheel on your mouse. Simply click your chosen button to launch the application or website.
- Always-available macro menu
- Dashboard theme: Gold, Chrome, Aqua and Princess
- Macro development environment
- Integrated help system
- Zero impact on screen space
- Minimal use of system resources
- The web and url automation interfaces have been completed. The web interface integrates with the MiddleClick extension for Firefox.
- A macro that uses the web interface is Google maps.
- The url interface allows MiddleClick macros to communicate with web service APIs.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Screen resolution of at least 1024 by 768 pixels at a color depth of 32 bits
- Connection to the Internet
MiddleClick 1.4 Screenshot
MiddleClick 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark MiddleClick 1.4
MiddleClick 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.