MMultiBandPhaser (64 bit) 2.08
MMultiBandPhaser (64 bit) 2.08 Ranking & Summary
MMultiBandPhaser (64 bit) 2.08 description
MMultiBandPhaser (64 bit) 2.08 is seen as a versatile and functional multiband phaser with adjustable shape whose pristine audio quality and multiband core makes it perfect for any track from guitars, organs and drums to master tracks.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator in the plugins is defined by mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelope from the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes in the world.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators! This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting! Each modulator also features and envelope follower for maximum versatility.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you!
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
- Advanced signal generator shape postprocessing - every signal generator now has advanced controls for skewing, adding harmonics and even graph-based shape and amplitude modification.
- Added band panorama control.
- Added multiband crossover phase compensation for MS/L/R.. modes.
- Added master output gain to every plugin, that didn't have it already.
- Optimized linear-phase crossovers.
- Optimized processing in single-band.
- Optimized processing for host without channel reporting, such as Reaper.
- Fix: Latency reporting.
- Fix: MS encoder wasn't working correctly.
- Fix: Multiparameters and parameters controlled by ABCD morphing weren't recording automation.
- Fix: Compatibility fixes for Wavelab.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
MMultiBandPhaser (64 bit) 2.08 Screenshot
MMultiBandPhaser (64 bit) 2.08 Keywords
Bookmark MMultiBandPhaser (64 bit) 2.08
MMultiBandPhaser (64 bit) 2.08 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.