Movies by CraigWorks 0.1.9 Build 1825 PreRelease
Movies by CraigWorks 0.1.9 Build 1825 PreRelease Ranking & Summary
Movies by CraigWorks 0.1.9 Build 1825 PreRelease description
Movies by CraigWorks 0.1.9 Build 1825 PreRelease provides you with a versatile and functional software which combines a movie collection organizer and a home theater PC software in one. It organizes your movie library and allows easy access to your movie files. It integrates the open source media player, VLC, for playing media files and exposes a familiar web interface for ease of use. Best of all it's free!
- Familiar web interface
- Movies by CraigWorks is accessed using a web browser which makes the interface familiar to almost anyone.
- Import movie data from the internet
- Movies by CraigWorks can import movie information from the world wide web so you don't have to type it in yourself.
- Integrated VLC media player
- Movies by CraigWorks integrates the popular open source VLC media player that plays almost any type of media file. If VLC can play it, so can Movies by CraigWorks!
- Create custom lists of movies for easy access
- Movies by CraigWorks custom lists feature is extremely flexible. It allows you to group your favorite movies together or filter your collection based on what is appropriate for your kids and have these lists easily accessible from the home page.
- Manage settings for multiple displays
- Movies by CraigWorks allows to have custom settings for different displays in your household. Define your displays and customize your settings.
- Remote control capabilities
- Movies by CraigWorks has remote control capabilities. Start a movie on the living room display from a computer in your office and control the volume and position.
- iPad streaming
- Movies by CraigWorks can stream movies to the iPad by transcoding your movie files on the fly.
- Display Media Info
- Movies by CraigWorks can display media information on your movie files using mediainfo.
- Import Scrappers
- In DVDEmpire scrapper, support importing Blu-Ray/DVD Combo movies.
- Apple TV
- Fix issue using Apple TV with protection.
- Support movies that span two or more files
- Previously, the only way to support a multi-file movie was to enter each file as an episode. With this release you can enter multiple files and they will be placed in sequence just like episodes do.
- VLC setting - Access Media Through Server (Enhanced)
- Prior to 0.1.9, accessing media through the server required media location be setup before hand. This setting is no longer dependent on media file locations.
- General setting - Ignore Play History
- A new settings that will force movies to always play from the beginning. This is only partially implemented. The remote controller feature does not support this setting yet.
- General setting - Allow Clear Play History
- This new setting allows a user to clear play history for the current display. When set on a clear play history icon appears on the top icon bar.
- Protect setting - Assign user to a specific display
- This new setting assigns a user to a specific display essentially giving that user his own personal (display) settings and last played history.
- External Players
- Allow external players to access movies through the webserver. Use keyword URL as a placeholder for the movie file instead of FILE.
- Custom lists Changes
- The sort order in the filters tab now applies to individual movies. Because of this change, any filter/sort criteria entered in the filters tab will override the individual movies sort order.
- Import Movies Changes
- Added to extract information rule that handles cases where year enclosed in parenthesis (e.g. Avatar (2009).m2ts).
- Background Color and Images - Experimental
- Experimenting with background colors and images and possibly other styling customization in the future. In this build, you are able to add background colors and images for many of the pages at various levels. The supported levels are application (global), display, and movie/person.
- Application Vertical Alignment
- A new setting has been added to the style tab to set the vertical alignment of the application. Possible values are "Top" (default), "Middle", and "Bottom"
- Windows 7 (preferred OS), Windows Vista, or Windows XP
- Java JRE 1.6+ (A 32-bit JRE is required to run the application as a window's service)
- Java only required by computer running application. Clients do not require Java.
- To check what version of Java you have installed click here.
- VLC Media Player 1.0.4
- The following browsers are support for client access
- Chrome 14.x (definitely the fastest)
- IE9 (2nd best, VLC plug-in most reliable). FYI: IE8 will not be supported in 0.1.9 which make use of css 3 rgba.
- Safari on iPad.
- Firefox 7.0.1 (still some issues with sliders, better off using Chrome or IE9)
- Opera 11.x (has issues forcing pages to refresh after updates)
- Client hardware — Client computers should have at least an Intel i7 930 processor and a decent video card (e.g. nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX+) to play blu-ray rips (~20-35 GB). Other media files are less demanding on your CPU and you may be able to get away with something less powerful. An Intel i5 processor with at least 2.80GHz CPU may also work for blu-ray rips
- Server hardware—The server computer does not require a powerful processor if it is just for hosting the application and not for playing movies.
Movies by CraigWorks 0.1.9 Build 1825 PreRelease Screenshot
Movies by CraigWorks 0.1.9 Build 1825 PreRelease Keywords
Bookmark Movies by CraigWorks 0.1.9 Build 1825 PreRelease
Movies by CraigWorks 0.1.9 Build 1825 PreRelease Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.