MultiFind 1.3 Ranking & Summary
MultiFind 1.3 description
MultiFind 1.3 is a file search and replace tool specially designed for Windows. It allows to search for files on your local computer or network drives and to search or replace text in multiple files. An ability to have several searches in different tabs and to show lines of found text makes MultiFind a very useful and convenient assistant.
It also allows to search multiple files by text string, binary data, regular expression, file size, file date and more. Key feature of MultiFind is that multiple searches/replaces can exist at the same time. Each of them appears in the separate tab page. Compact layout makes it possible to see all the options related to the single search/replace in one window.
- Search multiple files by size, date, attributes.
- Search for text in multiple files. This includes text based file formats (e.g. TXT, XML, HTML, PHP, CPP etc.).
- Replace text string in files.
- Invoke search from Explorer folder context menu.
- Manage several searches on different tab pages.
MultiFind 1.3 Screenshot
MultiFind 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark MultiFind 1.3
MultiFind 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.