nHancer 2.4.5 Ranking & Summary
nHancer 2.4.5 description
nHancer 2.4.5 is the tool that empowers both experts and inexperienced users to fully utilize the possibilities of the graphic card.
nVidias' own control panel is not always very intuitive to use. Especially the 3D rendering settings are very cryptic and difficult to navigate. Even the new control panel introduced with the 9x.xx line of Forceware drivers isn't a real improvements for these problems.
Additionally, nVidia drivers include a unique feature, that allows them to define profiles for every game, which control various image quality, compatibility and optimization aspects. But in the standard control panel, this feature is even more cryptic to use, so most people never bothered about it.
But nHancer is such a powerful and handy utility, even for the average user. So another aspect of nHancer is to improve the handling of those profiles by adding many features that the normal control panel doesn't offer at all and improving the ones that it does offer.
Lately, this feature has received some new attention, since the new SLI technique requires nVidia to provide such a profile for a game to get any speed improvement. But these profiles are just as interesting even without SLI, just to enhance the gaming experience with any games.
- Support of Forceware 60 and later, including the new 100+ versions
- Support of all GeForce cards, including the new GeForce 8x00 line
- Supports Windows Vista
- Support for single card, SLI and Quad-SLI systems
- On-the-fly control of all global quality and performance-enhancing settings for all games
- Create and manage fully automated profiles for all your games
- Very easy to use, explains all options and their effects, like Anti Aliasing, Anisotropic Filtering, etc.
- Special options for nVidias SLI feature, allowing you to to use almost every game with SLI even if nVidia doesn't support it
- Offers additional Anti Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering modes, that are not available through nVidias control panel
- Flexible user interface: change the size of the window and all sub areas
- User interface and help texts available in various languages (right now English, German, Polish and Spanish)
- Coexists perfectly with nVidias own control panel and other tools, like aTuner or RivaTuner. nHancer will immediately detect any changes made by any other tool.
- Any nVidia GeForce graphic card
- Forceware driver version 60 or higher
- MS .NET Framework 2.0
nHancer 2.4.5 Screenshot
nHancer 2.4.5 Keywords
Bookmark nHancer 2.4.5
nHancer 2.4.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.