nHancer 2.5.1 Ranking & Summary
nHancer 2.5.1 description
nHancer 2.5.1 is a useful tool which is able to improve the usage of these features. Both normal and advanced users should find nHancer to be a big step forward.
nVidias own control panel is not always very intuitive to use. Especially the 3D rendering settings are very cryptic and difficult to navigate. Even the new control panel introduced with the 9x.xx line of Forceware drivers isnt a real improvements for these problems.Additionally, nVidia drivers include a unique feature, that allows them to define profiles for every game, which control various image quality, compatibility and optimization aspects. But in the standard control panel, this feature is even more cryptic to use, so most people never bothered about it.
But nHancer is such a powerful and handy utility, even for the average user. So another aspect of nHancer is to improve the handling of those profiles by adding many features that the normal control panel doesnt offer at all and improving the ones that it does offer.
Lately, this feature has received some new attention, since the new SLI technique requires nVidia to provide such a profile for a game to get any speed improvement. But these profiles are just as interesting even without SLI, just to enhance the gaming experience with any game.
- Support of Forceware/GeForce drivers version 60 and later, including the new 180+ versions
- Support of all GeForce cards, including the new GeForce GTX 2x0 lines
- Supports Windows Vista and DirectX 10
- Support for single card, SLI, Quad-SLI and DirectX 10 SLI systems
- On-the-fly control of all global quality and performance-enhancing settings for all games
- Create and manage fully automated profiles for all your games
- Very easy to use, explains all options and their effects, like Anti Aliasing, Anisotropic Filtering, etc.
- Special options for nVidias SLI feature, allowing you to to use almost every game with SLI even if nVidia doesnt support it
- Offers additional Anti Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering modes, that are not available through nVidias control panel
- Allows the modification of fixed settings included in nVidias predefined profiles.
- Flexible user interface: change the size of the window and all sub areas
- User interface and help texts available in various languages (right now English, German, Polish and Italian)
- Coexists perfectly with nVidias own control panel and other tools, like aTuner or RivaTuner. nHancer will immediately detect any changes made by any other tool.
- Any nVidia GeForce graphic card
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003 or Vista (32 and 64bit)
- Forceware driver version 60 or higher (nHancer 2.4.5)
- Forceware driver version 182 or higher (nHancer 2.5.1 or later)
- MS .NET Framework 3.5 or later (download)
nHancer 2.5.1 Screenshot
nHancer 2.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark nHancer 2.5.1
nHancer 2.5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.