NTI Backup Now Standard
NTI Backup Now Standard Ranking & Summary
NTI Backup Now Standard description
NTI Backup Now Standard 220.127.116.11 comes to users as an impressive and simple application which will enable you to easily backup to hard drives, Flash drives, CD, DVD or choose any attached drive letter.
Start with Standard version for stand-alone and complete network backup of all attached PCs. Later as you needs grow you can upgrade from this Standard Edition to the Advanced Edition is a complete and easy-to-use backup and restore solution for your Windows PC.
The EasyStep user interface simply guides you to back up your complete PC system or specific files and folders. This includes your data, applications, photos, videos, music, financial documents, settings, and everything in your system.
The backup can either be set manually or scheduled on a specific time interval. You can also set your backup to run continuously (Continuous Data Protection) which immediately backs up your files as changes are saved.
- File & Folder Backup
- Preset & customizable My Profile for easy data selection (Picture, Music, Video, Document, etc.)
- Windows Explorer for all data selection
- Full and incremental file backup
- Special Network Feature
- Remotely back up files on any PC in a network that has Backup Now 5.5 installed
- Encryption and Compression Features
- Data compression to save space
- Secure 128-bit and 256-bit data encryption
- Password protection for backup set
- Open File Support Features
- Supports Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) for backing up open files in use
- Common and Special Features
- File filtering to include/exclude specific file types
- Backup Job Management
- Concurrently run multiple backup jobs
- Backup Data Migration
- Back up to Hard Drive/CD/DVD/Blu-ray/Pen Drive/NAS/Network Drive/FTP Server
- Email Notification after backup
- Drive spanning - Use multiple CD/DVD drives or hard drives for unattended backup jobs
- Automatic Standby, Hibernate, Shutdown, or Logoff after backup
- Restore point support to easily restore back to a chosen point in time
- Enhanced Performance for faster backups
- Incremental Drive Image Backup for Complete System Backup and Restore
- Support for Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) - Open files can be backed up without having to close the running program(s)
- Customized Description Fields in Backup Job - You can enter the backup job's information to show when and why it was created
- Create a Bootable Image Restore CD/DVD - Quickly restores an entire hard drive including the operating system, all data and applications
- Restore points allow you to easily go back and restore from a particular point in time
- Hardware Requirements
- IBM PC or compatibles Pentium 90 or higher.
- Minimum 256 MB and above Recommended
- 40 MB (290MB for Advanced Edition) of available free disk space for software installation.
- NTI-supported CD or DVD recorders.
- Please Click Here for the latest list of NTI-supported CD or DVD recorders.
- Software Requirements
- Windows 7 / 2008 Server RC2 / Small Business Server (SBS) 2008 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2003 Server
- For Windows® you must log in as a user with Administrator Rights to install & run
NTI Backup Now Standard Screenshot
NTI Backup Now Standard Keywords
Bookmark NTI Backup Now Standard
NTI Backup Now Standard Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.