O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition 3.5
O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition 3.5 Ranking & Summary
O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition 3.5 description
O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition 3.5 supports quickly and easily imaging or restoring data. A special time scheduling feature allows you to perform automatic data imaging on entire systems as well as on individual drives. If ever data loss occurs, the image can be restored and, in cases of system failure, the system will once again be operable. Any data you've imaged can be compressed as well as encrypted on a number of levels. Reports are provided which will give you detailed information about the jobs you've run.
The new O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition now lets you carry out time-scheduled imaging. This makes it possible to schedule periodic data imaging automatically. Along with the new time-scheduled feature, O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition lets you perform full and incremental imaging. Full imaging allows you to choose between a space-saving image of used sectors and an all-inclusive forensic imaging which can be used when restoring data - for example, in conjunction with the tools featured in the multiple award-winning O&O RescueBox. An incremental image can save you space, as you image only those data sectors which have changed since the last imaging procedure.
The AES algorithm in O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition protects imaged data from unauthorized access with an encryption level of up to 256 Bit. The image can only be restored when a password is entered. O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition features a quick and efficient compression process specifically optimized for Microsoft Windows. The option for excluding unimportant data further reduces the amount of space a data imaging will require. The AES-Algorithm, with its powerful encryption capability, provides effective protection against unauthorized access to your important data. An encrypted image can only be read when your password has been entered.
- Command processing (scripting ability)
- Boot CD for starting directly without prior installation
- Job Assistant for time-scheduling program functions
- Images can be mounted as drives
- This product can be used across a network with the O&O Enterprise Management Console 2.
- Intel® compatible processor starting from 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 30 MB free hard disk space
- VGA graphics card with at least 800x600 and 16-bit color depth
- CD/DVD drive, keyboard and mouse
- Windows™ 2000, 2003, XP, Vista®, 2008 (from Windows ™ XP/Server 2003 32-bit/64-bit)
O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition 3.5 Screenshot
O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition 3.5
O&O DiskImage 3 Server Edition 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ProjectTrack SQL Server Edition 2007.8.1
- Hahoopoker Personal Edition 1.60
- EASEUS Partition Master Professional 3.0.2
- Elecard Converter Studio Mobile Edition 3.1
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition Outlook
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition Hotfix Update
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition Cluster Update
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition Informa
- EASEUS Partition Manager Professional 3.0
- O&O Defrag Professional Edition 11
- Windows Live Messenger Khalid Edition 5.0
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Server Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.1241
- CacheBoost Enterprise Edition 4.0
- O&O DiskRecovery Personal Edition 4
- Full Convert Standard SQL Server Edition 1.3
- O&O CleverCache Server Edition 6
- SchemaToDoc Enterprise Edition 3.7
- Deskman Personal Edition 9.0.1
- Nesox Email Marketer Personal Edition 1.56
- Altova XMLSpy Enterprise Edition 2009
- EASEUS Partition Manager Server 2.0.1
- EASEUS Partition Master Server Edition 3.0.2
- EASEUS Partition Manager Server 2.0.1 Server Edition
- Eisoo AnyBackup 2007 Server Edition 2.1 build 8627