OsaSync PRO for Microsoft Outlook
OsaSync PRO for Microsoft Outlook Ranking & Summary
OsaSync PRO for Microsoft Outlook description
OsaSync PRO for Microsoft Outlook comes as a professional tool that you can share and/or synchronize Microsoft Outlook contacts, appointments, tasks, notes and e-mails via LAN, VPN or FTP. Use OsaSync when you want to: Synchronize your Outlook folders on your laptop with your desktop (also when you are traveling), Collaborate with others.
Save your customers in a COMMON CONTACTS FOLDER; keep track of everybody's schedule in a COMMON CALENDAR or have e-mails send and/or received accessible by everyone, Have your secretary maintain your calendar on her computer, Synchronize Outlook with computers from an affiliate, OsaSync PRO makes it possible to synchronize items without the need for complex programs like exchange server, sharepoint portal server or netfolders. Every change is automatically and almost in real-time reflected in the item on the other computer(s). Just connecting your computer to the network (for instance in case of a laptop) and starting Outlook is enough to have OsaSync PRO process all the changes.
OsaSync PRO is very easy to install and configure, the OsaSync PRO connection wizard will guide you through the configuration steps. OsaSync can be configured in a Client-Server mode or when you do not have a central server in Peer-to-Peer mode. You do need to be a wizzkid to get OsaSync PRO running! OsaSync PRO supports the use of PDA's or cell phones. OsaSync PRO is shareware, but fully functional during one month for free.
- Share or synchronize Outlook contacts with one or more other computers on your network or via FTP. Every change you make to a shared contact is automatically reflected in the contact on the other computer(s). Synchronization happens automatically, no action by you is required. Just connecting your computer to the network (for instance in case of a laptop) or the internet (in case of synchronizing via FTP) and starting Outlook is enough to have OsaSync process all the changes.
- Share or synchronize appointments. Maintain a common synchronized calendar in your office. Find out where your colleague is without having to start Outlook on his/her computer.
- Keep track of your common appointments together with your family members while other appointments are private, all in the same calendar folder.
- Share or synchronize tasks.
- Synchronize email folders. Store received e-mails of common interest in a synced folder and it will show up in the same folder on your coworkers computers. If you sync the Inbox and Sent Items folders all incoming and outgoing e-mail will be synced.
- Synchronize notes.
- OsaSync can be configured in Client-Server mode or in Peer-to-Peer mode.
- In Peer-to-Peer mode each computer is equal so you don't need a central server computer.
- Synchronize all Outlook folders via LAN and/or FTP server through the internet
- Works with (32 bit) Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- For Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows7
- No need for Microsoft Exchange server
- Fully supports Outlook 2010.
OsaSync PRO for Microsoft Outlook Screenshot
OsaSync PRO for Microsoft Outlook Keywords
Bookmark OsaSync PRO for Microsoft Outlook
OsaSync PRO for Microsoft Outlook Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.