Paquet Builder 18.104.22.168
Paquet Builder 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Paquet Builder 126.96.36.199 description
Package up any document or program files, construct sophisticated Setup routines for your software programs, generate updates and patches, share and install databases, wrap your multimedia presentations or even several Windows™ Installer MSI setups into single .exe files ready for delivery over the Internet, construct any package for the web: everything is allowed with Paquet Builder!
- Compress your files and software into compact .exe packages
- Choose between three efficient compression methods to create small distributions: 7-Zip (with LZMA support), Cabinet (with LZX) or standard Zip.
- Customize the entire behavior and look of your packages from A to Z
- Create standard or Windows wizard-styled packages and change any detail of your package's design: user interface, custom dialogs, splash screens, billboards, .exe icon & version info... Show your own company information and advertisement.
- Have total control over the behavior and functionality of packages
- Add custom actions and configure them visually to do what you want: prompt users; detect system configuration; create shortcuts; read/write Windows registry keys and .ini files; modify file properties; work with variables; use If/Then conditionals or goto statements; display additional dialogs like readme, license agreement, info panel, wait messages, message boxes; execute an unlimited number program or document files; copy and manage files.
- Include uninstallers to remove changes performed by your packages.
- Organize your files into components, set destination paths, ask end users for which components to install, add conditions to file extraction.
- Package up multimedia presentations, several MSI or INF-based setups and even traditional setup programs into compact executable files.
- Protect your distributions and ensure integrity of their contents
- Increase the security of your files thanks to password protections, integrity (CRC32) and size checks; digitally sign your packages (code signing) to ensure authenticity.
- Create multilanguage distributions
- Make multi-language packages for international distribution. Several languages are already available and localization of packages into other languages is easy.
- Easily design your packages with Paquet Builder
- No scripting is required, everything is done visually; the interface is logically organized, stepping you through the natural stages of the creation process.
- You can also automate Paquet Builder to customize and create packages silently (command-line builds, directives).
- And more
- New 7-Zip option: encrypt file names; thus you can prevent your users from reading the list of files inside a package using a hexadecimal editor for instance.
- Better detection to find out whether PBComp.exe (Paquet Builder Compression program) completed successfully or not.
- Fixed: when the user's Windows login name contained a period ("will.smith" for instance), PB did not create the correct temporary directory (packages for a Setup routine).
- Fixed the "76%" bug in Windows Vista for command-line & silent builds.
- Added support for Windows Vista icons (PNG-compressed icons); using such icons is not recommended because it will increase the size of your final package.
- PFX passwords are now hidden.
- Fixed %CURDATETIME%
- New button to automatically set the timestamp URL (digital certificates).
- Fixed: now Live Update does not display any message when Paquet Builder is run from the command line.
- Improved progress bar behavior on Windows Vista.
- New component option: you can now store file path information relative to the component's source folder.
- MSI plug-in: resource strings are now correctly loaded by the bootstrapper under Windows Vista; error messages instead of numbers are now displayed when they are available.
- MSI plug-in : the new bootstrapper from Microsoft does not work with Windows 9x/Me. If you want to run a MSI setup on Win98/ME, you can now enable the new option "use older bootstrapper version".
- New UI Level option for MSI plug-in: you can run MSI installations silently if you wish.
- New command-line switch for PBP projects: /l ; causes Paquet Builder to perform a live update of files & components.
- Introduced %PBLASTDLG% again for wizard packages; with that variable, you can now use the "Show an information panel" custom action to display an "end dialog box". See the help for further information.
- New directive options: CryptFilenames, NoSourceSection and LiveUpdate. See the help for further information.
- Included German language file.
- Minor changes.
- Minimum configuration:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, ME, 98, NT4 (Service Pack 3), 95 or higher.
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended).
- 800x600 screen resolution.
- For users of Windows 95 only:
- You must have the COMCTL32.DLL update version 4.72 or higher.
- Microsoft Tahoma font (and for NT4 users too).
- Microsoft HTML Help 1.1 or later.
- Microsoft CABINET.DLL file (to handle Cabinet .CAB files).
Paquet Builder 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Paquet Builder 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Paquet Builder 220.127.116.11
Paquet Builder 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.