Paragon Partition Manager Server Edition 10.0
Paragon Partition Manager Server Edition 10.0 Ranking & Summary
Paragon Partition Manager Server Edition 10.0 description
Paragon Partition Manager Server Edition 10.0 is an ideal utility which maximizes server performance and reduces overall cost of system administration by delivering Windows server reconfiguration, deployment, backup and disaster recovery.
Abundant functionalities such as system reconfiguration, deployment, backup, and disaster recovery will guarantee optimized disk partitioning and maximum utilization of your drives. Upon Hard disk failure, Partition Manager 10 Server Edition can even help you restore your OS to bare metal drive in fraction of time it would take otherwise rebuild a system-thus, minimizing downtime and required technician resources!
Partition Manager, is a valuable asset because it helps keep a server safe and secured in a short amount of time. With this added protection from system disasters, you save time and money in maintaining your IT infrastructure. Saving time and money translate saving energy as well.
- Easy & express partition resize: Resize partition directly on the disk map with the drag-and-drop, increase free space on one partition by up-taking the unused space of an adjacent partition of your hard disk (including partitions of Apple Boot Camp)
- NTFS Hot up-Resize: Enlarge NTFS partitions (system, locked) without rebooting Windows and interrupting its work.
- Multi-platform Recovery Environment Take advantage of the system independent facilities based on Linux/DOS or WinPE 2.0. Containing the bulk of the product functionality, each of them enables to boot a computer and get its system back on track or at least retrieve valuable information from the failed hard disk, revive corrupted partitions by completing a data-sensitive operation, fix most of the boot problems, accomplish a bare-metal system deployment, or just carry out any operation on-the-fly, i.e without software installation.
- Support of GPT disks Enjoy full support of GPT (GUID Partition Table) disks, used now in Windows 7/Vista, Server 2008, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Full 64bit support Save yourself from the need of bootable media when modifying system partitions even when dealing with the Windows 64-bit family operating systems.
- Support of the Windows family OS Guarantee full-fledged support of both 32 and 64-bit versions of the Windows Family operating systems including the latest Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.
- Initial Backup Facility Make sure you will be prompted to make a backup before accomplishing any data-sensitive operation
- Advanced back up Facilities Make an initial backup of the entire hard disk or separate partitions even before the product installation. Before any critical operation you will also be prompted to make a backup to avoid possible data loss. Revive corrupted partitions by completing a data-sensitive operation abruptly interrupted as a result of a hardware malfunction, power outage or an OS failure. With the Linux/DOS recovery environment you’ve also got the option to fix most of the system boot problems (Windows system registry modification in the off-line mode, MBR and the Boot.ini file correction, etc.).
- MSI installaion Package Install the product remotely or in the silent mode, make use of powerful deployment capabilities, etc. with the Windows Installer MSI package
- Recovery Media integration into MSI: Build Linux/DOS recovery media with the recovery Media Builder any time you like. It will also be used as a bootable part of any bootable backup image created with the program.
- Improved 64bit support: Save yourself from the need of bootable media when modifying system partitions even dealing with the windows 64 bit family OS
- Express Create Partition Wizard Create a new partition in the most appropriate place of you hard disk, format it to NTFS and then make it available in the system by assigning a drive letter.
- Safe defragmentation Mode Guarantee data loss free defragmentation of your partitions.
- Support of the latest Linux Kernel Provides support of a wider range of hardware configurations, including the brand new Intel ICH9 chipset under Linux.
- Refined user Interface: Take advantage of an improved two-level user interface to satisfy the needs of the most demanding customer.
- Context sensitive hint system Get a detailed description to any setting, control, or field of the program just by clicking the hint button then the object you need.
- Recovery environment flash: With the Recovery Media Builder you can create Linux/DOS or WinPE 2.0 bootable media on a USB flash drive that may later be used for maintenance or recovery purposes.
- Support Blu Ray Discs: Burn Backup images to high capacity Blu Ray discs. A single layer Blu Ray can store 25 GB, more than five times the capacity of a single layer DVD.
- Apple Boot Camp: Backup/Restore this kind of configurations as well as redistribute unused space between Mac OS X and Windows partitions.
- Initial Backup Facility,
- MSI Installation Package,
- Support of GPT DisksEasy Partition Resize, Recovery Media Integration into MSI, Improved 64-bit Support, Safe Defragmentation Mode, Support of the Latest Linux Kernel, Refined User Interface,
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Support,
- Context Sensitive Hint System
- Recovery Environment on Flash and more..
- Windows Server 2008 Family
- Windows Server 2003 Family
- Windows Server 2003 x64*1 Edition
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 Family
- Windows Storage Server 2003
- Windows 2000 Server Family
- Windows Vista (32-bit).
- Windows Vista x64*1
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Professional x64*1 Edition
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD
- Serial ATA (SATA) HDD
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) HDD
- All levels of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- DVD+/-R (DL)
- USB 1.0/2.0 and IEEE 1394 (FireWire) devices
- Support large hard disks (up to 500GB tested, 2TB in theory)
- NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1)
- Linux Ext2FS
- Linux Ext3FS
- Linux Swap
- Other file systems (in Sector-by-Sector mode)
- CPU: Intel Pentium CPU or its equivalent, with 300 MHz or higher processor clock speed
- RAM: 128 MB required (256 MB recommended). Paragon Advanced Recovery CD requires 512MB
- Disk space: 40 Mb
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
Paragon Partition Manager Server Edition 10.0 Screenshot
Paragon Partition Manager Server Edition 10.0 Keywords
Bookmark Paragon Partition Manager Server Edition 10.0
Paragon Partition Manager Server Edition 10.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Active@ Partition Manager 1.3.009
- Paragon System Backup 2010 Build 8552 RC
- SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition 126.96.36.199 Beta / 188.8.131.52
- Asset Manager Enterprise Edition 1.0.1062
- Partition Manager 6.0
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Web Storage System
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Web Storage System Update
- 7Tools Partition Manager 2005 2005
- Vehicle Manager Fleet Network Edition 2.0.1034
- Pro Home Manager Personal Edition 184.108.40.20634
- HR Data Manager Standard Edition 3.0
- Training Manager Standard Edition 1.0.1065
- PPedia Task Manager Svchost Edition 1.02
- Health and Safety Manager Personal Edition 2007.1
- MF Shutdown Manager Full Edition 0.9.6
- EASEUS Partition Manager Server 2.0.1