Partition Recovery for Windows 3.5
Partition Recovery for Windows 3.5 Ranking & Summary
Partition Recovery for Windows 3.5 description
Partition Recovery for Windows 3.5 is a uitility letting users to recover partition and repair hard disk partition problems under Windows, which is designed to resolve partitions which got an error to access, recover the deleted, lost and corrupt FAT, NTFS, EXT etc. partitions on hard drive. You can view and edit ANY sectors on your hard disk with this program.
Partition Recovery for Windows is the only real Windows data recovery software for hard disk partition recovery when you experience a drive error (other than hardware failure) this versatile tool automatically checks and repairs the Master Boot Record, partition table, and the boot sector of the partition with an error, to recover the FAT16/FAT32/NTFS/NTFS5/EXT2/EXT3/SWAP partition on IDE/ATA/SATA/SCSI and removable hard disk drives. Partition Recovery for Windows manages for Windows 95/98/Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000,Windows XP and Windows 2003.
It provides very useful functions: Free Backup partition table, Restore partition table, Rebuild partition table, Fixboot, FREE Check Partition Properties, Free Check Partition error. So much as, it permits you to configure every parameter of the partition table. In addition, Partition Recovery for Windows provides some other useful functions: active partition, hide partition, surface test, rebuild MBR (Master Boot Record), browse root file and root directory, edit sectors, copy sectors , undo changes and so on.
If you want to recover/repair partitions under Windows environment, Partition Recovery for Window is a best choice.
- Recover Deleted Partitions (FAT16/FAT32/NTFS/NTFS5/EXT2/EXT3/SWAP)
- Recover Lost Partitions
- Fix Boot Sector of Partition
- Backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table, Boot Sectors
- Restore MBR, Partition Table and Boot Sectors from backup if damaged
- Support IDE/ATA/SATA/SCSI drives
- Browse Root
- Configure partition table
- Active partition
- Hide partition
- Checking bad sectors
- Rebuild MBR (Master Boot Record)
- Edit sectors
- Copy sectors
- Undo changes
- File System Supported: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS/NTFS5/EXT2/EXT3/SWAP file systems.
- Operating System: Operating System: Dos, Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003.
- Minimum 128Mb RAM (recommended 256Mb).
- Minimum 40Mb free disk space required.
Partition Recovery for Windows 3.5 Screenshot
Partition Recovery for Windows 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark Partition Recovery for Windows 3.5
Partition Recovery for Windows 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.