Password Manager XP 2.3.468
Password Manager XP 2.3.468 Ranking & Summary
Password Manager XP 2.3.468 description
Password Manager XP 2.3.468 is a powerful tool specially created to help people systematize and store securely valuable information. It rids computer users of headaches caused by lost passwords, forgotten access codes and other sensitive information. With this program, you safely store all your logins, passwords, PIN codes, credit card numbers, access codes, files, and any other confidential information in one place.
Password Manager XP allows you to create several databases for storing desired information. Each database has its own access password and is encrypted with the algorithms of your choice. This means capability to apply several different encryption algorithms at a time, which significantly increases protection against unauthorized access of your data. Besides, the program comes with an option to automatically exit databases when idle for a set period of time, which decreases the likelihood of stealing your data when leave your computer with application running (for example, you have been distracted by other things or simply forgot to quit the program).
USB Flash Drive - your password storage. In addition, you can create passwords databases at shared resources and access them from multiple computers across the network. Removable devices Wizard will help you to install the Password Manager XP to any removable media such a USB flash drives. You can run Password Manager XP and work with password databases directly from removable device.
Password Manager XP Mobile - The Best Password Storage for Pocket PC Password Manager XP is ideal for workgroup use. The program lets several users get access to the password databases. Importantly, access rights and privileges can be regulated. All changes inside the database are logged, giving the system administrator complete control over the users' actions.
Quite frankly, Password Manager XP can considerably simplify your work with the Internet and usual Windows applications. It can autofill web pages, registration forms, logon windows, etc. This feature is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape and majority of usual Windows applications.
You can install Password Manager XP Mobile to your Windows Mobile-based device and access your data easily when your laptop or desktop PC is not available. Password Manager XP installed on your Pocket PC allows you to keep your data secure and right in your pocket.
Password Manager XP has a built-in customizable password generator. Password Manager XP comes with a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and adjust. Password Manager XP is your personal Password Keeper!
- Exceptionally high security level
- Support of the following encryption algorithms (can be used together): Blowfish, 3DES, Rijndael, Tea, Cast128, RC4, Serpent, Twofish;
- No unencrypted temporary files ever created;
- Memory blocks are cleared when no longer needed;
- Built-in password generator;
- Multi-user environment support
- Support for multiple databases;
- Ability to access passwords databases from multiple computers across the network;
- Adjustable user privileges per given database;
- Permissions can be set for folders or even individual records;
- Concurrent write access to a database for multiple users;
- NT authentication support;
- Logging of all data changes;
- Users' actions logging (Pro edition only);
- Other features
- Database and folder fields can be fully customized. It is possible to add/modify/remove fields for individual folder or entire database;
- autofill & form filler functionality. Currently it works in Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Firefox/Netscape and most of ordinary Windows applications;
- Files can be attached to database records;
- support of system wide hotkeys;
- Printing and ability to create custom print templates;
- Ability to store passwords databases and the program itself on the removable devices such a USB flash drives;
- Synchronization of databases;
- Backup and restoring of passwords databases;
- Export and import to/from CSV and TXT files;
- ability to check for the expired passwords on Windows start;
- Program can be minimized to system tray;
- Information sorting options;
- Handy and easy adjustable interface;
- Multilingual user interface (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Lithuanian, Chinese, Korean, Danish, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Croatian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Hebrew, Turkish, Farsi, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian);
- XP themes support.
- Database format was changed. Old versions of Password Manager XP will not be able to open new databases. Professional edition of Password Manager XP.
- Files can be stored inside a database.
- Fully automatic form filling and data saving in supported browsers.
- Support for combobox and listbox controls in form filling.
- Custom images can be used as icons for records and folders.
- Synchronization of databases.
- User rights: View passwords in lists, Modify files, Extract files, Form filling.
- Users can be disabled.
- Cut, Copy, Paste operations for folders and records.
- Database option Remember sort order.
- Auto backup options can be specified per database.
- Inactivity timeout can be specified per database.
- Field type "Checkbox" and option "Predefined values" for "String" field.
- For each field a default value can be specified.
- Support for multi-monitor configurations.
- Support for Netscape 8.1 and experimental support for Internet Explorer 7 beta2.
- Option to set action for double click (Edit record or Copy password to clipboard).
- Programs options can be configured using AD Group Policy administrative template.
- Pro only: User actions logging: Open DB, Logon, View password, Print, Export, Fill form.
- Pro only: Built-in user groups. -
- User computer name and IP address are recorded in action log.
- If NT user is member of several NT groups, all groups are processed when permissions are calculated.
- Folders tree is scrolled during dragndrop operations.
- Records can be sorted in descending order. Current sort order is displayed in column header.
- Inactivity timeout can be up to 9999 seconds.
- Double confirmation when deleting a database
- Single functional key (F2-F24) can be set as hotkey.
- Size of fill/save form wizard is saved.
- Folders tree is not fully expanded while searching.
- New registration data can be entered using AboutRegister... menu item. - improved: Help file.
- Multiline text edited in separate window is saved if database was closed due inactivity timeout.
- Internal enhancements and bug fixes.
- Windows All
- CPU P100
- 16Mb RAM
Password Manager XP 2.3.468 Screenshot
Password Manager XP 2.3.468 Keywords
Bookmark Password Manager XP 2.3.468
Password Manager XP 2.3.468 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Password Manager XP Professional 2.3.477
- Password Manager XP 2.3.477
- Password Manager XP Professional 2.3.474
- Password Manager XP 2.3.474
- Password Manager XP Professional 2.3.473
- Password Manager XP 2.3.473
- Password Manager XP Professional 2.3.472
- Password Manager XP 2.3.472
- Password Manager XP 2.3.471
- Password Manager XP Professional 2.3.470
- Password Manager XP 2.3.470
- Password Manager XP Professional 2.3.468
- Password Manager XP Professional 2.3.465
- Password Manager XP 2.3.465
- Password Manager XP Professional 2.3.464