PasswordsPro 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
PasswordsPro 126.96.36.199 description
PasswordsPro 188.8.131.52 is a program designated for the recovery of passwords for different types of hashes. The program currently supports about 30 types of hashes, and new ones can be easily added by creating a custom external hashing DLL-module. The peak number of hashes the application is capable of working with simultaneously is 256.
The professional program to recover the passwords for user hashes. The range of hashes supported include: MySQL, MySQL5, DES(Unix), MD4, MD4(HMAC), MD5, MD5(HMAC), MD5(Unix), MD5(APR), SHA-1, SHA-1(HMAC), SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Domain Cached Credentials, Haval-128, Haval-160, Haval-192, Haval-224, Haval-256, Tiger-128, Tiger-160, Tiger-192, Whirlpool and others.
The program also supports many complex hashes like md5($pass.$salt), md5($salt.$pass), md5(md5($pass)), md5(md5($pass).$salt), md5($salt.md5($pass)), md5($salt.$pass.$salt), sha1($username.$pass) and others. In addition, the program archive includes modules written by third party developers for the following hashes: MD2, Oracle DES, MD5(Cisco PIX), Kerberos, MS Chap, RipeMD-128 and others. Because the program has a convenient open API, it is possible to quickly modify and supply the program with any required hashing module written in any programming language.
The program benefits from a friendly interface, does not require installation, supports several types of attack, and is provided with a range of settings. This ensures flexible and effective recovery of user passwords from hashes. The application also supports external plugins, which allow extending its capacities essentially.
- Passwords recovery using the following methods:
- Preliminary attack: This type of attack is the quick check of user hashes for a match to simple passwords like – "123", "qwerty", "99999", etc. as well as to passwords found earlier and stored in the "PasswordsPro.dic" file.
- Brute force attack (including distributed attack): This type of attack is the total check of all possible password values.
- Mask attack: This type of password attack is used when user possesses partial information about the lost password
- Simple dictionary attack: This type of attack is the attempt to find the hash match in text files – dictionaries.
- Combined dictionary attack:This type of attack includes the validation of passwords made of several words taken from different dictionaries. This attack allows to recover complex passwords like "superadmin", "admin*admin", etc.
- Hybrid dictionary attack: This type of attack allows changing passwords from the dictionaries (for example, shift password to upper case, append '1' to the end of the password, etc.) and to validate them as users passwords. The actions performed over the source passwords are the so-called "rules" – the full list of these rules can be found in the "Rules.txt" file in the software installation archive.
- Rainbow attack: This type of attack uses the Rainbow technology for creating pre-calculated tables.
- Recovery of passwords of up to 127-character length
- Recovery of passwords for incomplete hashes of any type
- User hash editor
- Searching data on the list of imported users
- Quick-add hash using a dialog box
- Quick-add hashes from Clipboard
- Quick-check current password for all imported users
- Support of character replacement tables for hybrid dictionary attack
- Unlimited number of dictionaries available for dictionary attack
- Unlimited number of tables available for Rainbow attack
- Unlimited number of servable users with hashes (in the licensed version)
PasswordsPro 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
PasswordsPro 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark PasswordsPro 18.104.22.168
PasswordsPro 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.