Path Editor 184.108.40.206
Path Editor 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Path Editor 18.104.22.168 description
Path Editor 22.214.171.124 is a useful utility which can clean your path of missing and duplicate entries with a single click of the mouse.
If you have ever had need to alter, manage, or otherwise interact with the Path on your PC then you know how painful it is do with the built in tools. Path Editor is a small utility that makes path management very straightforward with it’s intuitive user interface and drag-and-drop simplicity.
- Friendly intuitive user interface.
- Edit System or Current User Path.
- Optionally expand environment variables used in the path.
- Automatically clean path of missing and duplicate entries.
- Rearrange entries using buttons or drag-and-drop.
- Double-click a path entry to open directory in a file explorer.
- Add a directory by dragging the directory (or a file) from a file explorer.
- Use /c on the command line to clean, save, and exit with no user interaction.
- Fixed a bug that caused PathEditor to crash on some systems.
- Fixed layout issue when using large fonts.
- Fixed [Clean] function so it leaves one of any duplicates.
Path Editor 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Path Editor 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Path Editor 184.108.40.206
Path Editor 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.