PCBoost 220.127.116.119e Ranking & Summary
PCBoost 18.104.22.1689e description
Take control of your computer's processor by installing PCBoost 22.214.171.1249e and give your games and applications access to your computer's full hardware potential while doing no harm to the computer in any way. It does not over-clock or harm the processor, nor does it increase the thermal temperatures or stress on the processor, it simply tricks the processor into thinking the active application should be given the highest priority.
You no longer have to put up with a slow computer as if it was normal, PcBoost 126.96.36.1999e is a high performance tune up for your computer.
- Optimizes games and applications by increasing the CPU priority thread of the currently active application. Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new active application is selected.
- Works in the background to optimize applications constantly, raises priority levels to reasonable values to maintain system stability and performance.
- Visual representation in the Windows system tray which displays the priority optimization for the currently active application.
- Built-in and constantly updated block list of applications which are not compatible, to prevent problems with the software such as slow downs or computer crashes.
- Fully customizable interface which allows end-user to change the look of the software and the Windows system tray icon theme.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software was entirely developed and built in the United States. Technical support also is based in the United States.
- Changed software to a fixed DPI setting.
- Software would display incorrectly with text and graphics overlayed and cut off with large or lower DPI settings.
- Microsoft ® Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008
- 90 megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 8 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 5 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Fully compatible with 32-BIT and 64-BIT computers
PCBoost 188.8.131.529e Screenshot
PCBoost 184.108.40.2069e Keywords
Bookmark PCBoost 220.127.116.119e
PCBoost 18.104.22.1689e Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.