PCBoost 220.127.116.119e Ranking & Summary
PCBoost 18.104.22.1689e description
PCBoost 22.214.171.1249e provides a very good supporting tool for dealing with computer performance. This is a software that increases computer performance by allocating higher portions of CPU power to active applications and games. PCBoost is a revolutionary product which enhances processor intensive software to run at even faster speeds. Very easy to use, fully compliant with all versions of Microsoft Windows and compatible with most software.
PCBoost automatically takes care of allocating more processing power to applications without you having to lift a single finger. Software runs as a Windows Service application and automatically monitors which application becomes the foreground active program, it then raises the CPU priority for this application and thus instructs the processor that this application must be taken care of before any other application.
Take control of your computers processor by installing PCBoost and give your games and applications access to your computers full hardware potential while doing no harm to the computer in any way. PCBoost does not over-clock or harm the processor, nor does it increase the thermal temperatures or stress on the processor, it simply tricks the processor into thinking the active application should be given the highest priority.
- Optimizes games and applications by increasing the CPU priority thread of the currently active application. Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new active application is selected.
- Works in the background to optimize applications constantly, raises priority levels to reasonable values to maintain system stability and performance.
- Visual representation in the Windows system tray which displays the priority optimization for the currently active application.
- Built-in and constantly updated block list of applications which are not compatible, to prevent problems with the software such as slow downs or computer crashes.
- Fully customizable interface which allows end-user to change the look of the software and the Windows system tray icon theme.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software was entirely developed and built in the United States. Technical support also is based in the United States.
- Try before you buy licensing with dedicated software updates and quality around the clock technical support.
Enhancements: Added fix where software would not run when installed directly in the root directory of a drive under Windows Vista.
- Microsoft ® Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008
- 90 megahertz (MHz) processor or faster.
- At least 8 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
- At least 5 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard dis.
- Keyboard and a mouse or some other compatible pointing device.
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution.
- Fully compatible with 32-BIT and 64-BIT computers.
PCBoost 126.96.36.1999e Screenshot
PCBoost 188.8.131.529e Keywords
Bookmark PCBoost 184.108.40.2069e
PCBoost 220.127.116.119e Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.