PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.37 Beta 2
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.37 Beta 2 Ranking & Summary
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.37 Beta 2 description
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.37 Beta 2 offers you hundreds of features, yet remains small, easy to use and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full .
PowerArchiver is one of the most powerful archive utilities available and has been downloaded by tens of millions of users worldwide. Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
1. Preview Window.
New to PowerArchiver 2009, you can now easily preview archives, images, text and many other file types directly in PowerArchiver without having to open archive or file. The Preview feature works both while browsing hard drives and inside archives, with full support for WLX plug-ins.
2. Create and Mount ISO Files (Professional Version).
PowerArchiver 2009 enables you to create ISO images, either by ripping the CD/DVD/BD with Disc Grabber, or directly with files from your hard disk. With PowerArchivers Virtual Drive feature, you can also mount .ISO images into Windows so they appear like a normal drive and you can browse inside.
CD/DVD/Blu-ray Burner (Professional Version)
In addition to creating and mounting .ISO images, you can now burn archives, images and any files directly from PowerArchiver or via Explorer Shell Extensions to a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc. Once youre done, you can verify the burned files to make sure everything was burned correctly and without errors.
4. Built-in FTP Client (Professional Version).
Save time with PowerArchiver 2009! No longer do you need to open a separate file transfer program to upload or download files or archives. PowerArchiver 2009 includes a built-in FTP client so you can connect to a remote server, view and retrieve files, and easily upload archives or the files contained in them.
5. Advanced Backup (Professional Version)
PowerArchivers Backup feature has been expanded to include direct CD/DVD/BD burning of your backup archives, 3 possible local destionations, 7-Zip compression, detailed logs that can be e-mailed, and an advanced built-in scheduler.
6. Full Windows Vista Support
PowerArchiver 2009 includes full support for Microsofts newest operating system, Windows Vista. User Account Control and new Vista dialog windows such as New, Open and Save are supported.
You do not need to worry about compatibility problems with PowerArchiver if you are using or considering upgrading to Vista - we have done extensive testing to ensure everything works perfectly.
7. Superior ZIP Support. PowerArchiver offers superior ZIP format support compared to other archivers. Here are the highlights:
- Support for unlimited file size and unlimited number of files in ZIP archives
- Support for advanced Deflate64 method providing higher compression ratios
- ZIP AES support (both PkZip 5.1 and WZ 9.0 standards supported)
- Fast and strong compression and decompression
- Multiple disk spanning, with support for unlimited span sizes
8. 7-Zip Compression.
7-Zip is an advanced compression format featured in PowerArchiver 2009. It is an open source format, providing an open architecture and high compression ratio. 7-Zip outperforms ZIP, ACE and even RAR in many tests. However, 7-Zips greatest strength is that it is not controlled by any organization or individual, but by an open source LGPL project to which anyone can contribute. More information on 7-Zip and its superior compression can be found at 7-Zip.org.
PowerArchiver 2009 introduces a new Transparent Update feature for 7-Zip archives, which allows you to quickly add or remove files even if the archive is "Solid."
Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
PowerArchiver has native support for most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use. All formats are fully integrated into PowerArchiver, so you can utilize all PowerArchiver tools with each of them.
- Read and write support for ZIP, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64)
- Read and extract support for: RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO plus ISO, BIN, IMG and NRG disc image formats
- Brand new Plug-in System enables new formats and file types to be supported with a small download.
9. New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
An innovative Queue System has been added to PowerArchiver 2009. This is the first time such an option is available in compression utility, and it enables you to better organize your compression, extraction and backups, as well as schedule multiple jobs to be done sequentially without slowing down your system - as multiple compressions would do if run all at once. Another first for PowerArchiver.
PowerArchiver Starter is a brand new system tray application for managing your Queue and launching the most recently used archives and backups. PowerArchiver Starter has been written in an assembler-like language for minimum size and memory usage.
10. Unmatched Security
PowerArchiver comes with an unprecedented level of security features. Not only does it fully support the new ZIP AES standard, PowerArchiver also offers its proprietary PAE standard for additional security with five different encryption methods. For ease of use, the PowerArchiver Password Manager will save your frequently used passwords so you do not need to remember them.
- Full support for ZIP AES encryption, 128-bit/192-bit/256-bit (supports: PKZip 5.1 (full), Secure Zip 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 AE-1 & AE-2)
- PAE support - Encryption of files and archives using 5 different methods: Blowfish (128-bit), DES (64-bit), Triple DES (128-bit), AES 128-bit, and AES 256-bit
11. Automated Backups.
Security vulnerabilities have become a major problem in Windows, which means it is critical to backup and protect your important data. With PowerArchivers built-in Backup Wizard, it is a breeze to backup your files.
By using a step-by-step wizard, you will be able to add files and folders, filter them based on your specifications, use 5 different compressions formats, add password protection, and even upload your backup to an FTP or SFTP (SSH) server directly!
To keep your backups secure from prying eyes, you can also encrypt the archives using ZIP AES encryption.
12. Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration.
PowerArchiver has pioneered advanced Shell Extensions that let you compress, extract and encrypt files using one click from within Windows Explorer -- without opening PowerArchiver.
Not only that, but PowerArchiver also offers an option to use an Explorer-like interface for browsing your hard drive for archives, which also supports shell integration.
PowerArchiver 2009 adds new Hybrid Shell Extensions, which puts less frequently used options in an easy to access submenu.
13. Compression Profiles.
For ease of use, PowerArchiver has Compression Profiles that store frequently used compression settings. You can select a compression profile when performing operations in PowerArchiver and save considerable time.
14. Useful Tools. PowerArchiver has the most advanced set of tools that you can use to manage your archives:
- Convert Tool - convert files among formats supported in PowerArchiver. It can convert thousands of files and folders at the same time.
- Encode Tool - encode/decode files in UU, XX, MIME and yENC formats.
- Repair Tool - repair broken ZIP archives with one simple operation.
- Write/Merge Multivolume Tools - split ZIP files into multivolumes, and also merge multivolumes into a single ZIP archive.
- Batch ZIP Tool - batch compress thousands of files into separate archives.
- Multi-Extract Tool - extract thousands of archives at the same time.
- SFX Tool - Create SFX files from ZIP, 7-Zip, CAB and PAE archives via the "Make SFX" feature or with the easy-to-use SFX Wizard.
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.37 Beta 2 Screenshot
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.37 Beta 2 Keywords
Bookmark PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.37 Beta 2
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.37 Beta 2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.