PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.58 Pre-Release / 2009 11.03.04
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.58 Pre-Release / 2009 11.03.04 Ranking & Summary
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.58 Pre-Release / 2009 11.03.04 description
PowerArchiver offers you hundreds of features, yet remains small, easy to use and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full
Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
- Complete built-in support (including creating archives and adding files) for ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and BH (BlakHole) files, and built-in support for reading and extracting many other file formats: RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ and BZIP2
- Built-in support for XXE and UUE encoded files
- Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
- Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, GIF and JPG (JPEG) files
- Skinnable toolbar
- Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop
- Two ways of viewing archives (Classic all files in the same listing; Explorer browsing through an archive like folders in Windows Explorer)
- Creating powerful ZIP, RAR, ARJ, LHA and BH self-extracting archives
- Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful "Explorer Shell Extensions")
- Viewing files in all view styles, including "as a Web page"
- Converting between file formats (for example: changing a ZIP archive to CAB archive, or LHA archive to ZIP archive)
- Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
- Tool for extracting multiple archives at once
- Tool for creating backup scripts and running automated backups
- Auto Update to automatically download and install new versions of PowerArchiver
- Batch Zip function to create multiple different archives at once
- Favorite Folders to quickly locate archives
- Printing file list to printer, or exporting file list to HTML or TXT files
- Powerful help in HTML and a tutorial with pictures for beginners
- Many, many other useful and powerful features
- Brand new ZIP Engine:
- Multicore deflate zip engine, almost 8x faster on i7 than single core systems.
- Improved speed of zip compression and extraction on any occassion.
- Support for LZMA, PPMd, BZIP2 and WAVPACK in ZIP, according to latest ZIP standards.
- Both write and read support, making PowerArchiver only application that supports
- Winzip 12 and earlier files, while providing faster and stronger compression (up to 8x) compared to WinZip 12.
- Multicore LZMA engine for ZIP.
- Support for Unicode in ZIP, both read and write. Implemented throughout application.
- Faster loading of archives with thousands of files.
- Windows 7:
- Full Windows 7 support with jump lists, taskbar progress and taskbar icon overlays.
- First application with new DirectSkin 6.0 engine that supports Windows 7 (32bit).
- PA Shell Extensions 2.0:
- Added Extract MRU shell extensions.
- Added Compress to MRU zip shell extensions.
- Added FTP profiles in shell extensions, ftp directly to selected acc...
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.58 Pre-Release / 2009 11.03.04 Screenshot
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.58 Pre-Release / 2009 11.03.04 Keywords
Bookmark PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.58 Pre-Release / 2009 11.03.04
PowerArchiver 2010 11.50.58 Pre-Release / 2009 11.03.04 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.