Process Lasso 3.62.1
Process Lasso 3.62.1 Ranking & Summary
Process Lasso 3.62.1 description
Process Lasso 3.62.1 is such a unique new technology that can, amongst other things, improve your PC's responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint -- leading to freezes and hangs.
Process Lasso will make your PC operate more smoothly by dynamically re-prioritizing running programs. When a process starts to monopolize the CPU(s), it is temporarily reduced in priority so that it does not bring your system to a stall.
Process Lasso also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of processes running on your computer. You can choose what priority and what CPUs any process should be given each time it is launched. You can have overly active processes automatically moved to the CPUs of your choice until they calm down.
In addition, you can disallow certain programs and log all programs that are run. You can also limit the number of instances a program can have, so that accidental launching of multiple instances is prevented. There are many other features as well. Give the product a try and discover all its potential. Many customers have had great success using Process Lasso on their Terminal Services. Since its core engine is a stand-alone executable that can be run as a service, it is ideally suited for management of Terminal Servers. Process Lasso does all this while consuming very few system resources.
It is written in native C++ and carefully designed for minimal resource use. Unlike competing utilities often written in .NET, the code is hand crafted for optimality. A 64-bit build is also available, for use on Windows x86-64 installations. This is a separate download.
- Prevent processes from monopolizing the CPU(s)
- ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
- CPU throttling (new)
- Save process priorities for future instances
- Save process CPU affinities for future instances
- Gaming mode
- Foreground boosting
- Limit allowed program instances
- Disallow programs from running
- Log all programs run
- Keep select processes running (auto-restart)
- System responsiveness graph
- Stand-alone core engine
- Available in x86-32 and x86-64 builds
- Extremely low RAM and CPU use
- Core Engine Features
- Stand-alone capability
- Only 1-3 MB of RAM used in typical cases
- ProBalance automatically manages process priorities to improve system responsiveness and prevent freezes
- Configure processes to always start at a desired priority and/or CPU affinity
- Auto-terminate undesirable processes
- Limit the number of instances a process can have
- Fine tune NT scheduler settings with TweakScheduler
- Fine-tune Vista Multimedia Scheduler with VistaMMSC
- Written in C++ for all the performance benefits of native code
- Graphical Interface Features
- Track total CPU usage, system responsiveness, and memory load
- Show individual CPU history of selected processes
- Easy to use right-click menu system allows for modification of process rules and status
- Select and act on multiple processes at once (i.e. terminate several processes at once)
- Optionally show balloon tips to notify you when actions are taken
- Unique system responsiveness calculation and graph display
- Sleeplike mode reduces resource consumption when the main window isn't visible
- GUI is not required for process management, it can be completely closed.
- Added option to automatically restart the core engine if it is terminated for any reason
- Added command line column to process listview.
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, and 7 beta.
Process Lasso 3.62.1 Screenshot
Process Lasso 3.62.1 Keywords
Bookmark Process Lasso 3.62.1
Process Lasso 3.62.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.64.1
- Process Lasso 3.64.1
- Process Lasso 3.64
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62.5
- Process Lasso 3.62.5
- Process Lasso 3.62.4
- Process Lasso 3.62.4
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62.4
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62.3
- Process Lasso 3.62.3
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62.2
- Process Lasso 3.62.2
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62.1
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62
- Process Lasso 3.61.5 Beta / 3.60.8