Process Lasso Portable (64-bit) 22.214.171.124
Process Lasso Portable (64-bit) 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
Process Lasso Portable (64-bit) 188.8.131.52 description
Process Lasso Portable (64-bit) 184.108.40.206 comes as an interesting as well as beneficial tool which is made to improve your PC's responsiveness and stability during periods of high CPU load.
Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint -- leading to freezes, hangs, and micro-lags. Process Lasso's ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priorities of running programs so that badly behaved processes won't negatively impact the responsiveness of your PC.
Process Lasso also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPUs are allocated to running programs. In essence, it is an all-in-one automated Windows process tuner. You can choose at what priority processes should run, and which CPUs should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, log all programs run, automatically restart programs, limit the number of instances of a program, and much more. You can even indicate processes that should induce entrance into the High Performance power scheme or prevent the PC from sleeping. A gaming mode also allows for easy process priority optimization for avid gamers.
- Balance process priorities (or CPU affinities) in a safe, effective manner to improve PC responsiveness during high loads and prevent system stalls and micro-lags. The technology does NOT do additional foreground boosting, instead it lowers background process priorities where appropriate. The years of experience have resulted in a highly optimal algorithm duplicated nowhere.
Automated Process Control
- Set default priorities and CPU affinities, disallow processes from running, and log events on your system
Power Scheme Automation
- Set the power scheme to automatically change to 'High Performance' when certain processes are running, then change back when they exit
- Terminate, restart, or change CPU affinity when a specified threshold is met
Instance Count Limit
- Limit processes to a specified number of instances
- Through default CPU affinities and ProBalance affinity adjustments, you can optimize your multi-core processor to make the most efficient use of your CPUs (cores)
No System Registry Values Changed
- Process Lasso makes NO registry or system setting changes. It does have advanced tools that will enable YOU to make changes if you choose, but they generally do not recommend it (and say so in warnings). Note Process Lasso does store some of its own data in the registry, and they are speaking only of system registry values.
Independent Core Engine
- This stand-alone background process can run as a normal process or as a service. This 'core engine', named ProcessGovernor.exe, is what actually enforces process rules and ProBalance. It doesn't need the presence of the GUI (main window) at all. This allows for minimal resource utilization.
Minimal Resource Use
- NOBODY uses less resources for this type of task than Process Lasso. It is written in native C++ and continually refined for maximum efficiency. A native 64-bit build also available. Private memory usage by the core engine is typically under 1MB! (depends on system)
Utilizes new features of Windows Vista/7
- Makes use of latest features of Windows 7, but maintains full backwards compatibility to Windows 2000!
So much more...
- Discover for yourself what Process Lasso can do for you!
- Change.Core: Some minor internal cleanup and refactoring
- Fix.Core: Fixed a very slow memory leak when in the presence of certain security applications and other specific processes (a handful of named processes that have special handling)
- Fix.AutoUpdate: Fixed automatic update files not digitally signed
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, and Windows 7.
Process Lasso Portable (64-bit) 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
Process Lasso Portable (64-bit) 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark Process Lasso Portable (64-bit) 22.214.171.124
Process Lasso Portable (64-bit) 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.