Process Lasso Server Edition (64-bit) 4.00.33
Process Lasso Server Edition (64-bit) 4.00.33 Ranking & Summary
Process Lasso Server Edition (64-bit) 4.00.33 description
Process Lasso Server Edition (64-bit) 4.00.33 offers users with an effective yet beneficial tool which is currently already in use by many major corporations on servers of various types (mostly Terminal Servers). They use it because they are tired of seeing non-critical normal priority process(es) bring server responsiveness down to near zero. With proprietary ProBalance algorithm you make server micro-lags and stalls a thing of the past. You don't have to take the word of metric though, tr graphical demo for yourself.
Process Lasso offers several compelling features for network administrators. They have control over which processes are run, their priorities, CPU affinities, maximum running instances, and much more. While it is theoretically possible that scripting languages could accomplish some of what Process Lasso does, they are very slow and cumbersome in comparison to tight native C++ without any abstraction layers.
- Balance process priorities in a safe, effective manner to improve PC responsiveness during high loads
- Process Watchdog new in v4
- Terminate, restart, or change CPU affinity when a specified threshold is met
- Enforce Maximum Instances of Applications allowed per-machine or per-user
- Limit processes to a specified number of instances per user, or per machine (new in v4) -- allowing easy license compliance and enforcement
- Automated Process Control
- Set default priorities and CPU affinities, disallow processes from running, and log events on your system
- Multi-Core Optimization
- Through default CPU affinities and ProBalance affinity adjustments, you can optimize your multi-core processor to make the most efficient use of your CPUs (cores). In v4.1 (in beta)
- No System Registry Values Changed
- Process Lasso makes NO registry or system setting changes. It does have advanced tools that will enable YOU to make changes.
- Independent Core Engine
- Can run stand-alone as a service or normal process
- Minimal Resource Use
- Written in native C++ and continually refined for maximum efficiency (native 64-bit build also available)
- Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Ready
- Compatible with Windows 7, but maintains full backwards compatibility
- Reduces Total Cost of Ownership
- Less unresponsive servers and more control equals less downtime and less maintenance of your server
- No scripting
- Why write highly inefficient and cumbersome scripts when you can have native code efficiently applying the rules you want?
- Multi-user friendly
- Designed from the ground up for use in multi-user environments!
- So much more...
- Discover for yourself what Process Lasso can do for you!
- Fix.Core: (backport) Fixed issue when core engine was crashing when coming out of No Sleep mode
- Fix.GUI: (backport) Fix sometimes inaccurate depiction of a process's restrained status or duration
- Change.InstalHelper: (backport) No longer require administrative rights, allow 'HighestAvailable'
- Change.GUI: (backport) Several language updates
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, and Windows 7.
Process Lasso Server Edition (64-bit) 4.00.33 Screenshot
Process Lasso Server Edition (64-bit) 4.00.33 Keywords
Bookmark Process Lasso Server Edition (64-bit) 4.00.33
Process Lasso Server Edition (64-bit) 4.00.33 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition 3.0.0
- SoapBox Server 2005 SR1
- Akeni Secure Instant Messaging - Expert 2.1
- ProxyInspector for ISA Server 2.5b
- A VIP Task Manager Standard Edition 3.04
- Nesox Email Marketer Business Edition 1.56
- Anti-keylogger Corporate Edition 2.4
- No Spam Today! Pro - Spam Filter for Mail Servers 18.104.22.168