Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.80.4
Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.80.4 Ranking & Summary
Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.80.4 description
Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.80.4 is praised as an outstanding and modern technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PC's responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint - leading to freezes and hangs.
Process Lasso's ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved or overly active processes won't interfere with your ability to use the computer.
Process Lasso also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPUs are allocated to running programs. You can choose at what priority processes should run, and which CPUs (cores) should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, and log all programs run.
Process Lasso is written in native C++, not .NET. The background core engine that manages processes is completely independent from the graphical user interface, allowing you to keep process rules applied with almost no overhead. With Process Lasso, load time is instant and resource consumption is minimal.
Process Lasso's background process management engine is completely independent of the GUI. It can run all by itself, silently enforcing process rules and logging process events.
- ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
- Works great for desktops, laptops, and netbooks
- Persistent (sticky) priorities and CPU affinities
- Gaming mode
- Instance count limits
- Disallowed processes
- High Performance Power Scheme processes
- Anti-sleep processes
- Keep processes running (auto-restart)
- Unique system responsiveness graph
- Differentiate between svchost.exe instances
- Extremely low resource use
- Stand-alone process management engine (uses as little as 1MB of RAM)
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit builds for maximum efficiency
- Event logging
- Graphical Interface Features
- Basic task manager capabilities for convenience
- Displays per-process CPU history
- Change process settings and rules
- Act on multiple processes at once
- System tray icon with notifications
- Almost no resource consumption when minimized
- Does its job without fancy graphics to dazzle you
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, and Windows 7.
Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.80.4 Screenshot
Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.80.4 Keywords
Bookmark Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.80.4
Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.80.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.