PureSync 2.0.0 Ranking & Summary
PureSync 2.0.0 description
With preview of what is synchronized, many filters, network drives supported such as serverfolder. A setup wizard helps to easily start a new synchronization or backup.
A synchronization can be started automatically e.g. when a USB drive or digital camera is plugged in or a file has been modified. Support server paths and detection of conflicts.
- Organize synchronizations and backups in groups
- Runs on Windows 98 and Window ME not tested on Windows 95 but may work
- Support for files name with unicode characters (such as asian characters)
- Buttonbar: sometimes the buttons did not work
- The default path (for the psy files) can now be changed
- Fixed bug: empty folder were not created
- Empty folders can now be deleted (optional)
- Fixed bug: Autosync (when pluggin in a drive) did not work when folder exclusions have been defined
- Fixed bug: deleting files sometimes did not work
- Fixed bug: hidden files were not deleted
- FTP: now PureSync can synchronize with FTP servers ar save, load backups on/from FTP servers
- Copying of opened file is now possible, e.g. Outlook pst file(s) when Outlook is active (only on Windows XP with NTFS drives)
- MTP devices: PureSync can now read and write some MTP devices, such as media players and digitla cameras
- Improved restoring of files
- Added some standard backup sources, such as the Outlook PST files, Outlook makros, Thunderbird emails and address book, Palm Desktop data, etc.
- Added a new button bar and invented a compact mode
- Many new details for better usability
- Fixed some bugs
PureSync 2.0.0 Screenshot
PureSync 2.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark PureSync 2.0.0
PureSync 2.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.