R-Undelete 4.0 build 129012
R-Undelete 4.0 build 129012 Ranking & Summary
R-Undelete 4.0 build 129012 description
R-Undelete 4.0 build 129012 is an effective and professional tool because it can undelete files on any valid logical disks visible by the host OS when files were: removed without Recycle Bin; removed by virus attack or power failure; removed when Recycle Bin has been emptied.
R-Undelete supports Dynamic Disks, encrypted files, localized names, compressed files and alternative data streams. It cannot however undelete files on damaged or deleted volumes or in the case of hard drive repartitioning.
For user's convenience R-Undelete can be run from disks and folders context menu. Graphic files, video and audio files (all files are supported if a proper codec is installed on the system) can be previewed in Demo mode to estimate recovery chances before purchasing. R-Undelete can be registered on the fly without program exit or reinstallation.
- Recovers NTFS compressed,encrypted files and alternative data streams
- Recognizes localized names
- Recovers files on damaged or deleted partitions
- Dynamic disk support
- Image file creation: Full support
- Standard Windows Explorer - style interface
- Files previewing
- Hexademical disk viewer/editor: Read only mode.
- Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7.
R-Undelete 4.0 build 129012 Screenshot
R-Undelete 4.0 build 129012 Keywords
Bookmark R-Undelete 4.0 build 129012
R-Undelete 4.0 build 129012 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.