Radion - The DICOM Workstation 22.214.171.124
Radion - The DICOM Workstation 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
Radion - The DICOM Workstation 188.8.131.52 description
Radion - The DICOM Workstation 184.108.40.206 is considered as a smart and useful utility for you. Radion is an all-in-one Vista compatible DICOM workstation that has an embedded server and 2D viewer. It is a simple to use solution that can morph into multiple applications such as: 2D diagnostic workstation for image review and manipulation. Distribution solution with its interface to Rimage/Primera to write CD/DVD with an embedded viewer and its unique DICOM/Windows print features. Reporting solution with the built-in template based reporting module. Gateway solution with the rule based DICOM router. Q/A station which can receive images directly from the DICOM modality before being forwarded to a PACS server.
Radion provides user-level customization, so adapts readily to the clinician's unique style of accessing/reading the images. Radion is an FDA 510 (k) cleared application. Available via a simple online purchasing module. Radion caters to imaging facilities of all sizes - from diagnostic centers to small physician centers to multi-specialty hospitals. It has the flexibility to function as a standalone solution at facilities which don't have a PACS or can be easily configured as a viewer on any existing PACS network. Radion eliminates the need for buying multiple solutions from multiple vendors and spending more than you need to. Radion comes with lifetime license, no annual fees, no renewals.
- Easily configured on any existing PACS network.
- Access PACS server from remote location.
- Desktop or laptop compatible.
- Access to studies:
- RADiON’s DICOM Query/Retrieve interface allows users to filter studies stored on the server, based on patient demography, study type, date and other parameters.
- Loads compressed, uncompressed and color DICOM images.
- View manipulation: RADiON allows users to customize the viewer by providing multiple window and image matrix options.
- -Visualization tools:
- Adjust window level, zoom, pan, flip, rotate, invert image and view Hounsfield value
- Perform Linear and Area measurement.
- Annotate – Line, Circle rectangle and Text
- Display tools:
- Choose the number of images to be displayed on screen
- Select different layouts to view images
- Thumbnail preview of study series (First image of series)
- Compare multiple patient details or multiple studies or multiple series
- Display/ Hide DICOM attributes
- Multi-monitor support – Upto 4 monitors
- Stack and play with pause and speed adjustment
- Review multi-frame images
- Import/Export DICOM files:
- Save and export images as JPEG, BMP, DICOM, Annonymized DICOM
- Save series of images as AVI files
- Import DICOM images and DICOM Dir files stored locally
- Export images directly to powerpoint
- Save presentation details
- DICOM push to remote node
- STUDY DISTRIBUTION: RADiON’s Print Composer allows users to select and organize images from across studies for printing to DICOM and windows based printers
- DICOM print – Print images to any DICOM printer
- Windows print – Use quick print to print on any Windows printer
- CD writing module – Write single or multiple studies/patients onto a CD with an in-built DICOM viewer.
- Operating System :
- Windows 2000 (SP4) or Windows XP (SP2)
- Processing Power :
- Pentium IV 2.0 Ghz or more
- Memory :
- 512 MB RAM or more
Radion - The DICOM Workstation 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
Radion - The DICOM Workstation 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark Radion - The DICOM Workstation 22.214.171.124
Radion - The DICOM Workstation 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.