RecordEditor 0.65 Ranking & Summary
RecordEditor 0.65 description
RecordEditor 0.65 provides a perfect tool for all users. It is a Data-File editor, similar to File-Aid or Net-Cobols Cobol-Editor. It uses a Record-Layout to format the data in the file in to a human readable format. Because it knows the format of Fields, it can format Binary Fields as normal numbers rather than displaying hex equivalent as most hex editors do. The file can be editted in a Table (Spreadsheet like format) or in a single record format with fields going down the page.
- Viewing/editing Fixed field length data files (i.e. fields occupy the same columns in every record. A typical file might be- Columns 1 to 8 Product, Columns 9 to 16 Quantity etc).
- Viewing/editing CSV (i.e. Comma / Tab separated fields) files
- Reading / Writing Record orientated files in JAVA.
- CSV (Comma, Tab, etc delimitered fields) Files for Windows & Unix.
- Fixed Field Width data files (both Text and Binary) for Windows, Unix and Z-OS (IBM Mainframe) Operating systems.
- Record-Layouts can either be entered via the Layout-Editor or imported from Cobol Copybooks.
- The RecordEditor is written in java (5) so it should run on most Computer Systems.
Enhancements: diff utility, improved Sort Tree, Xml export
Requirements: Java 1.5 Runtime
RecordEditor 0.65 Screenshot
RecordEditor 0.65 Keywords
Bookmark RecordEditor 0.65
RecordEditor 0.65 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.