Recovery Toolbox for RAR 1.1.8
Recovery Toolbox for RAR 1.1.8 Ranking & Summary
Recovery Toolbox for RAR 1.1.8 description
Recovery Toolbox for RAR 1.1.8 offers you a modern and useful tool which is designed to help users solve the rar recovery issues and always have control of their archived data.
It recovers information from damaged rar files and minimizes data loss during the rar recovery process.
One of the peculiarities of this application is the fact that it employs several heuristic algorithms and methods to repair rar file or recover information from damaged rar files. The use of multiple algorithms allows the program to minimize data loss during rar recovery, therefore the user sees as much as possible about the files being recovered. The last phase of the process is the data integrity check, which ensures that the recovered files are fully usable.
Password-protected archives are no problem for Recovery Toolbox for RAR – you will have to enter the password when prompted and the application will make a fix rar file attempt using the specified password.
The program supports Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000.
Recovery Toolbox for RAR is able to:
- Repair encrypted data from RAR archives
- Repair self-extracting (SFX) files
- Repair RAR files larger than 2 GB
- Restore RAR files from damaged media (floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, RAR drives, etc.)
- Check file integrity
- Repair corrupted RAR archives on the local area network
- Fix the Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive in RAR archive error
One of the fundamental concepts embodied in Recovery Toolbox for RAR is the simplicity of use. Its wizard-driven, intuitive interface makes the process of corrupt rar repair a task literally anyone can perform. While being a convenient, efficient and habitual method of storing and archiving information, RAR files can sometimes be a real pain in the neck and a problem that can jeopardize the completion of urgent tasks. A significant fraction of files downloaded from the Internet are compressed into RAR archives for traffic-saving purposes, which is an obviously positive fact.
Currently, RAR is one of the most popular formats used to compress any data: documents, audio, video, etc. Archives are usually used in two cases: to store information that is not needed so far and to transfer information via open communications channels. In both cases there is a risk of corrupting the compressed file. After that it will be impossible to open it and, therefore, extract information from it. There may be various reasons why an archive becomes corrupted. If the compressed file is stored on the hard drive, the problem may be caused by failures in the operating system or software, hardware failures, power failures, etc. However, an archive is most likely to be corrupted when you carry it on removable media (CDs and DVDs, floppy disks, ZIP drives, etc.), download it from the Internet or transfer it via e-mail. In these cases, the risk of getting an incorrect compressed file is relatively large.
- Support all currently existing variants of the RAR compression format, files created with archiving software versions 1.x, 2.x, 3.x with different compression rates.
- Recover information from corrupted password-protected archives of the RAR format
- Recover information from corrupted files of the RAR format larger than 4 GB
- Recover information from archives of the RAR format stored on corrupted media (floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, Zip drives, etc.)
- Recover information from corrupted archives of the RAR format via the local area network
Requirements: No special requirements
Recovery Toolbox for RAR 1.1.8 Screenshot
Recovery Toolbox for RAR 1.1.8 Keywords
Bookmark Recovery Toolbox for RAR 1.1.8
Recovery Toolbox for RAR 1.1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.