Recovery Toolbox for Zip 1.0.7
Recovery Toolbox for Zip 1.0.7 Ranking & Summary
Recovery Toolbox for Zip 1.0.7 description
Recovery Toolbox for Zip 1.0.7 makes it easy to solve the zip recovery issues and always have control of their archived data. It recovers information from damaged zip files and minimizes data loss during the zip recovery process. One of the peculiarities of this application is the fact that it employs several heuristic algorithms and methods to repair zip file or recover information from damaged zip files. The use of multiple algorithms allows the program to minimize data loss during zip recovery, therefore the user sees as much as possible about the files being recovered. The last phase of the process is the data integrity check, which ensures that the recovered files are fully usable. Password-protected archives are no problem for Recovery Toolbox for Zip, you will have to enter the password when prompted and the application will make a fix zip file attempt using the specified password. The program supports Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000.
Recovery Toolbox for Zip is used to recover files from corrupted ZIP archives. The program scans the archive, detects the data structure and tries to recover as much information from the corrupted file as possible. Using several different recovery algorithms, the tool makes it possible to achieve the minimal loss of useful data stored in the corrupted archive. Also, it checks data integrity, which allows it to increase the quality of recovery. The zip recover program shows the full data recovery report during its operation.
The intuitive and comfortable interface allows even an inexperienced user to work with the program easily. Besides, the recovery process consists of several steps. Each of them is performed in a separate window after the previous one, which makes working with the program still easier.
The algorithms used in the zip recovery program make it possible to recover data from password-protected archives, which requires the password to be specified at the request of the program. During data recovery, the zip recovery program does not modify the corrupted file in any way, the recovery ZIP files tool only extracts data and saves it to the hard disk While saving folders and files, the zip recover program preserves the initial data structure. The names of files and directories also remain unchanged.
- Repair encrypted data from ZIP archives
- Repair self-extracting (SFX) files
- Repair ZIP files larger than 2 GB
- Restore ZIP files from damaged media (floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, Zip drives, etc.)
- Check file integrity
- Repair corrupted ZIP archives on the local area network
- Fix the Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive in ZIP archive error
One of the fundamental concepts embodied in Recovery Toolbox for Zip is the simplicity of use. Its wizard-driven, intuitive interface makes the process of corrupt zip repair a task literally anyone can perform.
While being a convenient, efficient and habitual method of storing and archiving information, ZIP files can sometimes be a real pain in the neck and a problem that can jeopardize the completion of urgent tasks. A significant fraction of files downloaded from the Internet are compressed into ZIP archives for traffic-saving purposes, which is an obviously positive fact.
Main situations when ZIP archives get corrupted:
- Operating system failures (power failures, restarting the system with the RESET button and others)
- Activities of some viruses
- Incorrect operations of antivirus software
- Archives being partially downloaded/copied
- Errors in the work of some software with the archive
The rate of scanning an archive depends on the size of the archive and on the performance of the computer. It may take quite a while to recover data on slow computers.
Recovery ToolBox for Zip is commercial software. Unregistered users cannot save data to the disk.
Recovery ToolBox for Zip (ZIP Recovery Toolbox)
can run under Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003, Windows Vista.
- Recovering encrypted data
- The zip file recovery tool working with password-protected ZIP archives
- The zip file recovery tool working with ZIP archives larger than 4 GB
- Recovering data from corrupted media (floppy disks, compact disks, Zip drives and others)
- Working with ZIP archives via the LAN
- Using several independent algorithms makes it possible to recover as much useful information from a corrupted archive as possible
Requirements: Windows 98 and above
Recovery Toolbox for Zip 1.0.7 Screenshot
Recovery Toolbox for Zip 1.0.7 Keywords
Bookmark Recovery Toolbox for Zip 1.0.7
Recovery Toolbox for Zip 1.0.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.