RegDllView 1.25 Ranking & Summary
RegDllView 1.25 description
RegDllView 1.25 offers an effective tool which helps you to display the list of all registered dll/ocx/exe files (COM registration). For each registered file, you can view the last date/time that it was registered, and the list of all registration entries (CLSID/ProgID).ements
RegDllView also allows you to unregister dll/ocx files that you don't need on your system anymore. If you have dll/ocx files that don't exist on your system anymore, but their registration entries are still exist in your Registry, you can manually remove these entries by using 'Delete All Entries For Selected Files' option.
- Show the list of all registered dll/ocx/exe files (COM registration).
- View the last date/time that it was registered
- Have the list of all registration entries (CLSID/ProgID).ementsRegDllView also allow you to unregister dll/ocx files.
- Memove these entries by using 'Delete All Entries For Selected Files' option.
- Added new option: 'Create .Reg File For Deleting Entries' - Allows you to create a .reg file that will remove all entries of the selected registered files when you run it. This option can be useful if you want to clean the same registered files in multiple machines.
- Added more accelerator keys.
- Fixed the focus problem after using the unregister/delete options.
Requirements: Any version of Windows - from Windows 98 to Windows Vista.
RegDllView 1.25 Screenshot
RegDllView 1.25 Keywords
Bookmark RegDllView 1.25
RegDllView 1.25 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.