Registry First Aid Platinum
Registry First Aid Platinum Ranking & Summary
Registry First Aid Platinum description
Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references, finds these files or folders on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders. In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry. With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
Registry First Aid allows you to:
- find invalid file/folder references in Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/XP registry;
- select drives and paths where to search registry referenced files/folders;
- select found matches to make corrections to invalid registry entries;
- delete incorrect registry references to previously un-installed files or folders;
- create undo files in RegEdit4 format, so you always can restore Windows registry to the original state.
Registry First Aid - Keep it clean and keep it fast!
Registry First Aid Platinum Screenshot
Registry First Aid Platinum Keywords
Bookmark Registry First Aid Platinum
Registry First Aid Platinum Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.