RegScanner 1.77 Ranking & Summary
RegScanner 1.77 description
RegScanner 1.77 is a useful tool that lets you scan the Registry, find the desired Registry values that match to the specified search criteria, and display them in one list. After finding the Registry values, you can easily jump to the right value in RegEdit, simply by double-clicking the desired Registry item. You can also export the found Registry values into a .reg file that can be used in RegEdit.
- RegScanner utility display the entire search result at once, so you don't have to press F3 in order to find the next value.
- In addition to the standard string search (Like in RegEdit), RegScanner can also find Registry values by data length, value type (REG_SZ, REG_DWORD, and so on), and by modified date of the key.
- RegScanner can find a unicode string located inside a binary value.
- RegScanner allows you to make a case sensitive search.
- While scanning the Registry, RegScanner display the current scanned Registry key, as opposed to RegEdit, that simply display a boring "Searching the registry" dialog-box.
- Has fixed bug when searching a key in 'Exact Match' mode RegScanner compared the search string with the full key path and thus it never found the key.
- This utility works in any version of Windows, from Windows 98 to Windows 7. A separated download for x64 systems is also available.
RegScanner 1.77 Screenshot
RegScanner 1.77 Keywords
Bookmark RegScanner 1.77
RegScanner 1.77 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.