ReMapPro 3.0 Ranking & Summary
ReMapPro 3.0 description
ReMapPro 3.0 is generated as a COM port utility which is constructed make serial data from your PC available on TCP/IP-based network. ReMapPro allows serial (RS232) data from your PC available on TCP/IP-based networks and makes TCP/IP data available on serial ports on your PC.
This makes it possible for any other computer on the same network to send and receive serial data through a remote serial port on the PC where the Comport is running. You can connect to the remote serial port by connecting to a TCP/IP port. It consists of the Comport, DuPlexDr, Comserv and ComSetup utilities. DuPlexDr allows you to create a pair of virtual serial ports "virtually connected to each other" in your system. Comserv is a software program that designed to be used as a standard MS Windows NT service. Comserv's functionality and settings are just the same as of Comport. Additionally, you can control the behavior of Comserv as the NT service. ComSetup allows you to control the networking aspects.
- The Comport is a software program designed to convert serial (RS232) data to the TCP/IP packets format and TCP/IP packets to serial data. While running on your PC, the Comport can receive serial data from a COM port of your PC and then send them out to a TCP/IP network through a TCP/IP socket connection on your PC. The Comport can also receive serial data from a TCP/IP network through a TCP/IP socket connection on your PC and send them to a serial port on your PC.
- While you are using Comport, you can:
- Specify, save and load COM-port and TCP/IP settings
- Start the Comport as a TCP/IP client or as a server
- Start multiple Comport sessions with different settings
- Control running Comport sessions (pause/resume, view statistics).
- The configuration utility, ComSetup, allows you to make communication settings relating to the networking aspects of ReMapPro that operate with the TCP/IP transport interface.
- the crash after 60-min completing may take place;
- the "Enable Reconnection" setting provided the infinite "Connecting.." state on reconnection;
- Comport and Comserv :
- the "IPv6 before IPv4" problem was fixed. (the Windows may translate the "localhost" as ":1","127.0.0.1").
- PC Hardware & Software Requirements
- A standard 32-bit IBM PC (Pentium recommended) or 100% compatible
- 4 Mbytes RAM (MS Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2000/2003/XP)
- Color graphics controller supporting SVGA video modes
- Mouse Unit compatible with Microsoft Windows
- Network adapter for Ethernet or Serial port connection
- 11 Mbytes free hard disk space.
- In addition to the above requirements, you need one of the following operating systems:
- MS Windows 2000/2003/XP/XP-x64
- TCP/IP facility with Windows Sockets Interface.
- Host Requirements
- TCP/IP protocols over Ethernet or Serial port connection.
ReMapPro 3.0 Screenshot
ReMapPro 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark ReMapPro 3.0
ReMapPro 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.