Restorer Ultimate 5.0 build 504329
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 build 504329 Ranking & Summary
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 build 504329 description
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 build 504329 is an advanced and full of power tool which satisfies you with a new kernel modified for speed and reliability and a lot of additional features and improvements to make the recovery of your files easier and more productive.
As long as your system's hardware is functional, Restorer Ultimate may be the only solution you need for all your data recovery and undelete tasks. Using Restorer Ultimate as do-it-yourself data recovery software, you can quickly and easily restore your files and save your time, money, and resources.
Restorer Ultimate PRO has all the features of Restorer Ultimate plus adds some advanced data recovery capabilities such as file recovery from hardware and software RAIDs, and support for more file systems and dynamic disks. The PRO version also has an additional file recovery algorithm Raw File Search) that searches for files with known file signatures, or byte patterns, common to each file created by a certain program. This algorithm increases chances to recover files on devices with undamaged file systems and to to recover files from devices with unknown file systems including HD, CD, DVD, external ZIP/USB, removable SmartMedia, MemoryStick, SD cards, etc.
Restorer Ultimate PRO Network has all the features and benefits of Restorer Ultimate PRO and adds data recovery over network. That allows Restorer Ultimate PRO Network to connect to a remote computer, open and scan its hard drives, partitions or their parts and recover files much the same way as for local devices. The image file of disk on the remote computer can be created, saved and accessed, over the network as well.
A service utility Restorer Ultimate Remote Engine should to be installed on the remote computer to enable access by Restorer Ultimate Network. The Remote Engine supports TCP/IP protocol.
Restorer Ultimate Remote Emergency Engine is a tool that allows you to start a network computer that cannot start the normal way due to operating system failure. It provides the same access to the remote computer's hard drives as Remote Engine does and recover data stored on those hard drives. Then restored data can be transferred to a working computer via the network.
Restorer Ultimate, Restorer Ultimate PRO, and Restorer Ultimate PRO Network working in the DEMO mode allow you to evaluate all features and capabilities of the software and display your hard drive (partition) structure with deleted files and folders. In the DEMO mode you can recover files with size up to 128 kb and preview all graphic, video and audio files even if their size is bigger than 128 kb.
The software can be activated on-the-fly and files bigger than 128 kb can be recovered right after the software activation. You do not need to reopen or rescan the hard drive if your lost files were found in the DEMO mode. Also, in the DEMO mode you can create an image file of the entire disk, partition or its part and save it for further investigations. The image file contains the exact, byte-by-byte copy of the hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be used like a regular disk for data recovery purposes.
- A wizard-oriented interface
- Host operating systems: Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 server/Vista
- Supported file systems: FAT/FAT16/FAT32/NTFS/NTFS5
- Recovery from damaged partitions and hard drives formatted or affected by virus attack or power failure
- Recovery to any local or network drive accessible by operating system
- Disk and file structure visualization
- Localized and long filenames recognition
- File sorting by real folder/file structure, extensions, creation/modification/access time
- Advanced search by file name, date, mask, size range, attributes, etc
- File preview to estimate file recovery chances
- Image creation and loading for hard drives, logical disks, partitions, etc. Support for compressed image files
- Recovery of encrypted files (NTFS5) and alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS)
- Saving and loading scan results
- An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 9x/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- At least 32 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
- The administrative privileges are required to install and run R-Undelete under Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 build 504329 Screenshot
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 build 504329 Keywords
Bookmark Restorer Ultimate 5.0 build 504329
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 build 504329 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.