Restorer Ultimate 5.0
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 Ranking & Summary
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 description
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 offers you a useful and professional program that represents a new generation of data recovery software to replace the well-known, award-winning Restorer2000. It's a simple and reliable "do-it-yourself" file recovery solution that turns any computer into a powerful data recovery workstation. It allows you to connect any number of disks to your computer to perform file recovery for personal, corporate, or customer needs.
An easy-to-use wizard-oriented interface, extensive file search capabilities, graphical file structure representation, file preview to estimate recovery chances, variety of places to store recovered files all combine to make this software number one choice for data recovery professionals as well as for home and small office users.
Restorer Ultimate PRO version also includes support for RAID reconstruction and data recovery, no matter how complex the RAID layout, as well as raw file recovery (file search for their signatures), support for Macintosh and Linux/Unix file systems, an advanced text/hexadecimal editor, and much more to solve virtually any file and data recovery task. The Network version can connect to a remote computer, open and scan its hard drives, partitions, or their parts and recover files from a remote computer much as Restorer Ultimate can for a local device.
- Restorer Ultimate is an easy-to-use yet professional data recovery software product.
- The intuitive, wizard-style interface is user friendly, even for tech novices.
- Support for the FAT/FAT16/FAT32/NTFS/NTFS5 file systems. In addition to these, the Restorer Ultimate PRO and Restorer Ultimate PRO Network editions also support the ExtFS2/ExtFS3, UFS1/UFS2, and HFS/HFS+ file systems.
- With its SmartScan data recovery technology and the flexibility of adjusting various parameters, Restorer Ultimate gives you absolute control over the data recovery process even on corrupted or formatted hard drives.
- Support for customizable, complex volume and stripe sets, mirrors, and RAIDs. You may explicitly specify block size and order, as well as offsets, and even create your own stripe block table. Created layouts can be saved and then loaded back.
- Support for compressed image files to help you save space on your disks. The image file can be split into several parts for storing on various media like CD/DVD/Flash devices or for conforming to FAT file size limitations.
- Detailed Help and Manual provide the software users with step-by-step instructions on how to use the product correctly and recover lost data efficiently.
- The product offers you the option of doing either a quick undelete for recently deleted files or a deep disk scan for all files and partitions that have ever existed on the disk.
- Graphics, video, and audio files can be previewed in the DEMO mode even if their native applications are not installed.
- All found files can be recovered in DEMO mode, and registration is not required if file size is smaller than 128KB.
- The software working in the DEMO mode can be licensed and activated on the fly; the user doesn't need to reinstall the software. It's not required to have an additional hard drive or partition to create an image of the entire hard drive and to save the scan result.* When the software is activated, the found files can be recovered without any limitations.
- Recovered files can be saved to any media hard drive accessible by operating system, including local and network hard drives.
- Restorer Ultimate Emergency Engine: If you have a computer that failed to boot, you can install Restorer Ultimate on one ("data recovery workstation") computer and create a start-up disk to start up such computer. Then you can connect those two computers via network and have access to disks on the failed computer from the data recovery workstation.
- Wide range of the supported file systems
- Deep scan and automatic data analyze
- Recovery from damaged partitions and hard drives formatted or affected by virus attack or power failure
- Graphic, audio and video files preview
- Disk, partition or its part image creation
- Advanced search by file mask, size, date etc
- Disk and file structure visualization
- Damaged RAID recovery and reconstruction.
- Recovery over the network.
- New kernel,
- Wizard-oriented interface,
- Additional file systems support,
- RAID 6 support
- 32 MB of RAM.
- The administrative privileges to install under WinNT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 Screenshot
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark Restorer Ultimate 5.0
Restorer Ultimate 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Data Recovery Software for Windows 1.1
- Recovery for Backup 1.8.0923
- Stellar Phoenix NTFS Data Recovery Software for NTFS File 4.0
- NSS File Recovery Tool 1.0
- Getway Raid Recovery 2.0
- HDD Data Recovery Software 1.1
- Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software 4.0
- Unistal ReiserFS Data Recovery Software 11.06.07
- Active@ UNDELETE - Data Recovery 5.5.1
- Active UNDELETE - Data Recovery 7.2.17
- Active@ File Recovery 7.3.121
- QmodemPro for Windows 95 2.5
- R-Studio Data Recovery Software 4.2
- Active UNERASER - Data Recovery Software 3.0
- Stellar Phoenix CDRom - Data Recovery Software 2.0
- Nucleus Kernel Data Recovery Software 4.03