Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.2
Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.2 Ranking & Summary
Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.2 description
Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.2 is designed with dual panels and multiple tabs so it is able to seamlessly integrate most essential software into one, a dual-panel file manager, a multi-process browser based on Trident (IE) layout engine, and utilities, and bring you fun and ultimate efficiency.
Moreover, lots of handy tools belong to you at the instant you install, including File Compression Tool, Consecutive File Renamer, Image Previewer, File Content Previewer, File Split Tool, Multiple Search Tool, Web Filter, Web Accelerators, Web Page e-Mailer, RSS Reader, Fast Start Genie, Boss Key, and Windows Shutdown Tool. This edition includes free 60-day evaluation period of Professional Edition.
- Featured Functions
- Dual-panel, multi-tabbed design
- Interactive Start Page; Initial Page per panel
- Smart use of mouse (drag and drop, right-clicking)
- Favorites management (Favorites, Groups)
- Personalized toolbars (Function Key Toolbar, Fast Start Toolbar)
- Dual-panel File Manager
- File Compression Tool
- Consecutive File Renamer
- Image Previewer
- File Content Previewer
- File Split Tool
- IE-based Web Browser
- Multi-process and tabbed browsing
- Multiple search
- Create your personal search engines
- Web Filter (Pop-up Blocker included) New
- Drag and drop text search
- Web page e-Mailer
- RSS Reader
- Integrate IE Accelerators and Search Providers
- Delete your private data (Cookies and history included) New
- Exp+ Basic Toolbox
- Fast Start Genie
- Boss Key
- Window transparency tool
- Exp+ Advanced Toolbox (Professional Edition only)
- File Backup Tool
- Directory Synchronizer
- Batch File Renamer
- [New Features]
- Deleting Private Data: Different kinds of your private data, including Cookies, Browser History, Temporary Internet Files, History of Visited Tabs, and Input Data and Search Keywords, can be deleted now. Furthermore, you can choose some or all items at the same time, and execute instant deletion over specified period or configure data of this initiation or all data to be deleted when exiting Exp+.
- Export and Import: The management mechanism and console of export and import are improved, and all exportable or importable items are listed. The output of export is now a zipped file rather than several XML files; as for a file to be imported, it can be in zipped or XML format.Once Script is disabled in Web Filter management console, every change in related fields will be detected and an disabling influence notice will be displayed instantly.
- Switching focus to the search bar, file search bar or web search bar, can be executed not only by using hotkey Alt+F2, but also from mainmenu of a folder tab or a web page.
- Upon adding a backup project from right-click menu or mainmenu of a file or an empty spot in folder tab, its path will be crawled as the backup source path.
- An Icon is now displayed in front of each accelerator in Managing Accelerators window.
- [Bug Fixes]
- A problem of wrong display of description of some fast starts, in Fast Start tab in Exp+ Start Page, is fixed.
- When pop-ups were set to be blocked or inquired in Web Filter, pop-ups created by user action and not supposed to be blocked were not exempt from the setting. This problem is fixed.
- Pressing the New Tab button in a tab bar didn't open a new tab in the window where the button located, instead it opened a new tab in the window where current tab located. This problem is fixed.
- Whenever the "Always create new tab at" field in Exp+ Setup Center was set as Start Page-Computer, it worked but displayed as about:blank. This problem is fixed.
- The problem of no response from pressing Cancel button during phase 1 - Calculating files to be compressed - of compression task is fixed.
- The change of "Use tip instead of message dialog" didn't take effect until restarting Exp+. This problem is fixed.
- The problem of not checking whether the time of first backup was set in the past is fixed.
- Every website address typed in address bar was kept without following the input value of "Maximum typed URLs kept in address bar" field in Exp+ Setup Center. This problem is fixed.
- The problem of a website address typed in address bar and saved twice is fixed.
- The comparison result, generated by pressing "Compare" button, in Directory Synchronizer, disappeared after any source items are selected. This problem is fixed.
- Folders appearing in Recent Document tab of navigation window are removed.
- A problem of incomplete message of the file compression task in background task window is fixed.
- A problem of incomplete message of the file search task in background task window is fixed.
Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.2 Screenshot
Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.2
Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.2.0
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.1.0
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.0.b
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.0.a
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 2.0a
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 1.15.0
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 1.14
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 1.13.0000
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 1.12.0000
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 1.11.8600
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 1.11.8303
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 1.11.8001
- Risingware Exp+ Free Edition 1.10.1037
- Risingware Exp+ 1.08.0730
- Risingware Exp+ 1.08.0716
- solar panels for the home ie 1.0
- Mindful 184.108.40.206
- Join (Merge, Combine) Multiple (or Two) PDF Files Into One Software 7.0
- JDataGrid Database Edition 2.9.0
- Xitona Singing Tutor 220.127.116.11
- Join (Merge, Combine) Multiple AVI Files Into One Software 7.0
- MS Visio Join (Merge, Combine) Multiple Files Software 7.0
- Directory Master 1.0, build 0.40