RivaTuner 2.24 Ranking & Summary
RivaTuner 2.24 description
RivaTuner 2.24 is a handy and powerful tweaking utility for NVIDIA which helps display adapters running under Windows 98 / Windows 98 SE / Windows ME / Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Its purpose is to give you access to all the undocumented features of the Detonator drivers. RivaTuner is a very useful video tweak utility.
All versions of the Detonator drivers have a lot of undocumented registry entries. Some of them don’t affect anything, but there are some that are very useful. In general, they cannot give you big performance boost but they can improve image quality and solve some compatibility problems. RivaTuner will help you to change all undocumented registry entries.
- Added database for ForceWare 182.06.
- Added Catalyst 9.2 drivers family detection.
- Updated PCI DeviceID database for ATI display adapters.
- Improved Logitech G15 keyboard LCD support in hardware monitoring module: RivaTuner no longer maps OSD text to Logitech keyboard LCD, now there is separate "Show in LCD" option in the data source properties window allowing you to define independent output configurations for OSD and LCD. Previously available power user oriented MapOSDToLCD regitry entry is no longer in use, Previously available power user oriented LCD font size adjustment option is now also available in the data source properties, New dynamic LCD re-connection mode ensures proper LCD output when LCD software is being restarted dynamically.
- Added heuristic on-die fan PWM controller detection for G92 based display adapters to provide proper low-level fan control and reference fan duty cycle monitoring for both reference desing and alternate display adapters using the fan connected to alternate on-die PWM controller (e.g. Palit GeForce 9800GT series).
- Improved detection algorithms for core and memory clock frequency generators switching to PCIE bus clock on NV40 and newer NVIDIA graphics processors. The algorithms are still experimental, so both core and memory clock frequency generator bypassing detection can be forcibly disabled via EnableNVPLLBypassingDetection and EnableMPLLBypassingDetection registry entries.
- Updated RivaTunerStatisticsServer v3.1.1 bundled utility. This version is a maintenance release, it doesn't contain new features besides the fix mentioned above.
- Updated D3DOverrider v2.0.1 bundled utility. This version is a maintenance release, it doesn't contain new features besides the fix mentioned above.
- Windows 98 (updated MFC libraries required)
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003 Server x32
- Windows XP x32
- Windows XP x64 edition
- Vista x32 or Vista x64
RivaTuner 2.24 Screenshot
RivaTuner 2.24 Keywords
Bookmark RivaTuner 2.24
RivaTuner 2.24 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Windows XP Product Key Modifier 1.0.0a
- Microsoft DirectX Drivers (Windows 2000/XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows XP 64-bit) December 2006
- Tweaking Utility 2.2
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Winamp Title Bar Control (for Windows 2000/XP) 5.1.4
- Microsoft Windows 98/98SE Security Patch: Share Level Password Vulnerability 10-10-00
- Microsoft Windows 98/98SE Security Patch: HyperTerminal Buffer Overflow Vulnerability 10-18-00
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Security Patch and Windows 95/98/98SE/ME Workaround : Incomplete TCP/IP Packet Vulnerability 11-30-00