RocketTime 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
RocketTime 188.8.131.52 description
RocketTime 184.108.40.206 provides you a powerful tool which can keep your computer's clock split-second accurate with this free utility from Rocket Software. RocketTime checks and corrects your PC clock each time you connect to the Internet (or at an interval you specify). RocketTime uses the government's NIST time servers.
- Rocket.Time Server Edition
- Professional-grade update kernel for Enterprise Servers.
- Runs as NT Service on Windows NT, 2000, XP, and 2003.
- Ability to schedule updates from once an hour to once a day, or at intervals that you specify.
- Update mechanism supports up to four additional redundant time servers, ensuring that updates will continue to be performed even if the top-tier Internet time sources experience outages.
- Common uses include:
- Web Servers: Ensures that your website transactions and log entries are recorded with precise timestamps.
- Mail Servers: Time-stamp all incoming and outgoing mail with split-second accuracy.
- Cisco VoIP Servers: Ensure that all VoIP phones in your enterprise display the correct time to within milliseconds, effectively putting an atomic clock on the desk of each employee.
- Database Servers: Give your databases the ability to conduct transactions with split-second accuracy.
- Rocket.Time Enterprise Edition
- Allows you to run your own Enterprise Time Server, providing the correct time to computers on your enterprise network.
- Rocket.Time Enterprise Clients automatically detect and obtain their time from your time server.
- Rocket.Time Enterprise Server contains the same highly accurate and redundant update kernel found in Rocket.Time Server Edition.
- Rocket.Time Enterprise console allows administrators to view all machines on the network, together with their time drift, status and update history.
- Ability to remotely set a computer’s clock from within the centralized management console.
- Rocket.Time Plus
- Tailored to individual PC users.
- Professional-grade update kernel keeps your clock accurate within milliseconds.
- Automatically updates your clock once a day or at intervals that you specify.
- Simultaneous display of ‘time now’ in any number of world time zones.
- Built-in countdown timers allow you to conveniently schedule popup reminders for specific times in the day.
- Convenient time zone management allows mobile travelers to switch time zones with a single click of the mouse.
- Rocket.Time – Free Version
- Entry-level, lightweight professional timekeeper, provided free of charge for individual use.
- Built around the same efficient and reliable update kernel used in our professional products.
- Built-in correction log keeps a tally of the date & time of each correction, together with the amount of clock drift. It also provides a statistical calculation of your clock’s drift rate.
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows Me
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
RocketTime 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
RocketTime 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark RocketTime 22.214.171.124
RocketTime 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.