Rollback Rx Software Professional 8.1
Rollback Rx Software Professional 8.1 Ranking & Summary
Rollback Rx Software Professional 8.1 description
Rollback Rx Software Professional 8.1 is an impressive and unique robust incremental backup and restore software for home users and IT professionals.
This GoBack Software enables PC restoration to a time before certain events occurred. Download this Windows Vista Rollback Software free trial. Rollback Rx allows Windows to Go Back minutes, hours or even months.
- Support for Windows 9x, Me, NT, 2000, XP & VISTA
- Custom setup options
- Advanced Setup with program configurations
- Advanced Setup Configuration Wizard (ASCW)
- Deploy with network shares
- Deploy with client side scripts
- Deploy with server side deployment software
- Deploy with Windows active directory
- Deploy with Ghost system images
- Restore system from local sub O.S.
- Restore system from local Windows
- Restore system from remote web interface
- Restore system with batch files
- Restore system on restart
- Restore system on log off
- Restore system on a one time schedule
- Restore system on a daily schedule
- Restore system on a weekly schedule
- Restore system on a monthly schedule
- Snapshot current system before restoring
- No data lost system restore
- Recovery of corrupted, deleted files
- File history reversions
- Maximum snapshots 60,000
- Lock snapshots
- Delete snapshots
- User defined snapshot properties
- View snapshot properties on local PC
- View snapshot properties through web interface
- Create a new snapshot from the local sub O.S.
- Create a new snapshot from local Windows
- Create a new snapshot from remote web interface
- Create a new snapshot with a batch file
- Create a new snapshot on system restart
- Create a new snapshot on a one time schedule
- Create a new snapshot on hourly schedule
- Create a new snapshot on daily schedule
- Create a new snapshot on weekly schedule
- Create a new snapshot on monthly schedule
- Create scheduled snapshot within time range
- Create a new snapshot based on a user defined event
- Lock scheduled snapshot
- Manage snapshots from a central web interface
- Reset system to baseline
- Create a new baseline
- Disable access control
- Built-in administrator account
- The following are new features and updates in Rollback Rx v8.1:
- A new and enhanced drive image feature replacing the snapshot backup feature in Rollback Rx v8.0 offers greater flexibility. The new drive image allows user to select partitions or disk to backup to drive image files, it supports multiple disks backup.
- A new drive image explore feature that allows users to open a drive image file as virtual drive to recover files.
- A new feature to dismount virtual drives created for drive image files.
- A new media builder feature that allows users to create bootable CD/DVD or ISO files to restore drive image files.
- A new drive image restore program based on bootable Linux CD.
- A new feature for dynamically customize and load program interface in multi-languages thru an XML file.
- Expanded snapshot loading buffer. This greatly improved the speed of schedule based snapshot restore. For example, in v8.0 restore a PC by restore at restart schedule might take 10 seconds. In v8.1, it only takes 3 seconds.
- Compressed current snapshot table to improve system boot up time and system performance. (Our internal test reveals 15-40% of performance gain).
- Compressed archiving snapshot tables to improve the performance of exploring a snapshot and snapshot defragment.
- Added a post-rollback file recovery wizard that prompts user to restore latest data file after rollback to a previous snapshot
- Added a program setting to set the aforementioned post-rollback file recovery wizard.
- Improved program logs buffer. In v8.0 when users have a lot of logs, clicking on Event logs could take a while for the program to respond. In v8.1, event logs open instantly.
- Added “Restart Now” or “Restore later” options to the program activation process. If user chooses “Restart later”, Rollback Rx subsystem will be activated during next restart.
- Added “Set system security” user access right.
- Changed the product ID to a shorter all-digits based product ID to better support international customers.
- Modified Rollback Rx to auto-detect proxy server settings if the software connects to a remote management console thru a proxy server.
- Added a log file, netmsg.txt, to track product activation related issues.
- Added a log file, client.dll, to track problems related to connecting Rollback Rx to a remote management console – Enterprise Edition
- Added a command line switch “shieldcmd /ghost to temporarily disable Rollback Rx’s block of disk defragment.
- Reduced snapshot table’s delay write from 3 minutes to 1 minutes to improve system boot up time.
- Change the time format on the Uninstall screen from d/m/y to m/d/y
- The following are problems and bugs fixed in Rollback Rx v8.1:
- Rollback v7.x product IDs can be used to activate v8.0
- Rollback Rx screens are unreadable after change the display DPI to 120 or greater.
- Snapshot at restart schedule continues to run after demo has expired.
- Event based snapshot schedule continues to run after demo has expired.
- Deleting six or more scheduled tasks at once produces a run time error.
- Rollback Rx snapshot table’s delay write causes Windows more prone to boot up problem such as the corruption of c:windowssystem32configxxx files after a power-outage or abnormal shutdown. (The problem can be fixed by restoring to a good earlier snapshot).
- Rollback Rx snapshot table’s delay write causes files more prone to damage after a power-outage or abnormal shutdown. (The problem can be fixed by restoring the files from a good earlier snapshot).
- The combination of the following conditions together could damage Rollback snapshots other than the baseline snapshot.
- The computer has hidden partition.
- Majority of the hidden partition (70% >) is unused space.
- Setup Rollback Rx to protect the hidden partition.
- The hidden partition is opened as a virtual drive by Rollback Rx snapshot explorer.
- Rollback Rx snapshot defragmenter defrags the hidden partition.
- A user with reset to baseline right logs into Rollback Rx console and finds Manage Baseline feature is grey out.
- Windows Vista produces a blue screen when entering hibernation.
- Rollback Rx fails to detect SATA hard drive’s serial number to valid the authenticity of the license and cause extremely slow boot up.
- Rollback Rx setup fails with the error message “insufficient disk space” when a) the hard drive is larger than 200GB and b) the first 137GB of the hard drive are filled.
- Various typo and grammar errors in the program interface.
Requirements: Supports Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, VISTA
Rollback Rx Software Professional 8.1 Screenshot
Rollback Rx Software Professional 8.1 Keywords
Bookmark Rollback Rx Software Professional 8.1
Rollback Rx Software Professional 8.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.