ScreenShot 2.06 Ranking & Summary
ScreenShot 2.06 description
ScreenShot 2.06 is an effective tool which helps you save time and knowledge. In order to do that, all you need to do is click on the "camera" icon in the System-Tray, or press a Hot-Key (Ctrl-P). It also enables you to view and edit old pictures and enables you to merge them to one picture and many more nice features.
- Auto-save - auto-save and auto-name captured screenshots.
- Capture - capture selected Dialog or Window.
- Capture Text - copy text from Dialogs/Windows that cannot be copied using simple Ctrl+C.
- Send - send the screenshot via: Email, Messenger, or Browser-Email.
- Edit - edit the screenshot using MS-Paint.
- Save, Load - organize screenshots by Saving/Loading to/from user-defined folders.
- Cut - cut any rectangle area from the entire screenshot.
- Last - access any of the last auto-saved 12 screenshots.
- Shrink - shrink the screenshot to the specified width/height or by a specific factor (percent).
Enhancements: A bug fixing release.
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows Server 2003
ScreenShot 2.06 Screenshot
ScreenShot 2.06 Keywords
Bookmark ScreenShot 2.06
ScreenShot 2.06 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.